UltraMegaBit.com Discussion Thread - Post your discussion related to UMB here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SALES - I've had better sales with other file hosts in the past. So, I'm a bit frustrated with UMB sales right now.
REBILLS - if you have a premium account, UMB rebills you $7 every 30 days.
FILE DELETES - for premium members, files are never deleted unless there's a DCMA takedown request. (for non-premium, I think files are deleted after 30 days)

what intrigues me just once if the premium period files start counting 30 days to be removed from just the premium, or from last download?

I say if a week to renew automatically not have the $ 7 I agree that you have made ​​the payment just before charging the month.

@hyp

Thanks for the tip. When I do what you say, password field is empty. Any idea?

Click on the blue EDIT YOUR ACCOUNT button on the top right-hand side of the UMB account page.
On the Edit User Profile page, click on the SECURITY tab
Click GENERATE NEW FTP Password

that should fix things for you.

I really did not paid by paypal, I hope it's for the holidays. I just started and I'm concerned.
For copper only other previous week and now after getting everything uploaded so ...

What holiday?
last week they paid on tuesday. now it looks like no payment gonna happen on tuesday. it is delayed more and more each week. this makes me worry

I have PPD and on March 15 I had a sale and put $ 23%, and gave as money would be added after a month ... however yesterday it did the month gone and no reports of this added money into account.

That is so or should have been added?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back