UltraMegaBit.com Discussion Thread - Post your discussion related to UMB here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 week they ignore my ticket about change my plan from PPD to PPS... stupid host and lazy support...

Odd, they normally respond to those fairly quickly. Did you follow their specific instructions and go to the CAMPAIGNS page and click on the Request PPS Activation button?

Their official support person (who no longer posts here) has said in the past that their general support request form is so heavily spammed that they can't always find legitimate support tickets.

yes i do.. 2 times but still nothing if they not change my plan this week i will quit this host because if they are lazy to change my plan, i can`t imagine how long i need to wait if i have other problem :)

Status paid today, but didn't get money on paypal. Anybody have same problems?

Mr.J - Like many hosts, UMB uses a third-party company to handle payment processing. UMB's general schedule is to deduct the funds from your account balance on Tuesdays and send them to the processor. Then, usually over the next weekend they get deposited into your PP/WMZ account. I've been using UMB for about six months now and they've been fairly consistent. There are occasional delays of a day or two, but otherwise they've made the deposit.

If you ever fail to get a payment to your PP account by the next Tuesday, contact UMB Support. (And make sure your account hasn't been hacked...)

Last edited:
ultramegabit is suck host, why ? beacuse my stat is down, beacuse payment is not recived last 3 , beacuse administration is stupid like a ships, fuck your family all staff, fuck your dreams, hide this host in the ass your mom, you are crazy matherfuckers, fuck your religion, fuck your etnic, and fuck your shit and liar host, fuck you all ho like ultramegabit, fuck,fuck,fuck, Thenk You!

ultramegabit is suck host, why ? beacuse my stat is down, beacuse payment is not recived last 3 , beacuse administration is stupid like a ships, fuck your family all staff, fuck your dreams, hide this host in the ass your mom, you are crazy matherfuckers, fuck your religion, fuck your etnic, and fuck your shit and liar host, fuck you all ho like ultramegabit, fuck,fuck,fuck, Thenk You!

LOL omg my day just got better, it begins :D

why do you even use this host when it exists since years and u know its shit

sales for me have been a bit uneven, some days good, but a growing number of no-sales/no-rebill days. It's difficult to nail down, but the lack of rebills worries me.

AMEN!

AMEN!

They've never missed a payment for me, week in, week out. Can't knock em`

wtf you are too noob ! why you use this host if you don't recived payment ? you can't wait is saturday if they pay untill wednesday is ok if not you can be frustred;).

good morning, its sunday, not saturday, and payment is usually on saturday and latest on sunday. i can wait, just saying usually they pay by now.

they were really good at paying out using ppd I'm still waiting for my new pps sales

They answer on support tickets if you have any problems. They answer to me last few days, and today also.
they do reply but it tkes awhile it took me close to 3 months to get them to switch me to pps from ppd . and now that I have switched I have 2 sales that appear to be in limbo.. not paid out after 2 weeks.

They answer on support tickets if you have any problems. They answer to me last few days, and today also.
they do reply but it tkes awhile it took me close to 3 months to get them to switch me to pps from ppd . and now that I have switched I have 2 sales that appear to be in limbo.. not paid out after 2 weeks.

still no PP payment
they are good at ppd but since I have switched to pps no payout yet and it's been 2 weeks.
Anyone have any suggestions?
Mark

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back