UltraMegaBit.com Discussion Thread - Post your discussion related to UMB here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
update

I think the news which some people think is devastating is not. UMB has settled a complaint with Washington, since one of the owners used to have a business which was sued by washington, and they never collected anything from that owner, once they heard news about his involvement in a new company, they looked for anything they could to threaten us with a lawsuit. So, their main complaint was our rebilling practice. Even though it states it's a rebilling subscription, the state of washington creates laws which are applicable in that state only, and since we had some washington customers, the law applied to us. We are and always have been compliant with DMCA, and our rebilling model will send an email out one week prior to rebilling. As it is now, any member can cancel their rebill at any time. Rather than drag anything on, we as a company felt to just pay them, so they would get off of our back, and not hound any of our various other ventures we are involved in. I'm sure some people namely people who will try to profit from this news think they have something or anything to do with it. Fact of the matter is, they don't.

As for the server problems the last few days, we've upgraded to an extremely more powerful freebsd based servers, and there were some complications during the migration, and our SSL cert expired the same time. Everything should be fixed now.

Payouts have been sent and exchanger has been sent his money, so if there are any delays on WMZ, have no fear, as you will receive your payouts as usual. If you are saying you haven't received a payout, then you are probably having missing info in your affiliate information section, such as name and address etc.

This will be the only update posted on this site.

Thanks for your support!

I think the news which some people think is devastating is not. UMB has settled a complaint with Washington, since one of the owners used to have a business which was sued by washington, and they never collected anything from that owner, once they heard news about his involvement in a new company, they looked for anything they could to threaten us with a lawsuit. So, their main complaint was our rebilling practice. Even though it states it's a rebilling subscription, the state of washington creates laws which are applicable in that state only, and since we had some washington customers, the law applied to us. We are and always have been compliant with DMCA, and our rebilling model will send an email out one week prior to rebilling. As it is now, any member can cancel their rebill at any time. Rather than drag anything on, we as a company felt to just pay them, so they would get off of our back, and not hound any of our various other ventures we are involved in. I'm sure some people namely people who will try to profit from this news think they have something or anything to do with it. Fact of the matter is, they don't.

As for the server problems the last few days, we've upgraded to an extremely more powerful freebsd based servers, and there were some complications during the migration, and our SSL cert expired the same time. Everything should be fixed now.

Payouts have been sent and exchanger has been sent his money, so if there are any delays on WMZ, have no fear, as you will receive your payouts as usual. If you are saying you haven't received a payout, then you are probably having missing info in your affiliate information section, such as name and address etc.

This will be the only update posted on this site.

Thanks for your support!

Good news that it ain't a serious problem.

Good to hear that the service disruptions should be cleared up.
So far, all my overnight uploads are coming in just fine.

They responded to my ticket yesterday, also sales have been great the last few days
3-4-2014120 / $0.0011 / $106.54$106.54
3-3-2014123 / $0.0011 / $77.94$77.94
3-2-2014117 / $0.0010 / $75.34$75.34
3-1-201478 / $0.004 / $54.58$54.58
2-28-201486 / $0.007 / $74.76$74.76

what did they responce ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back