UltraMegaBit.com Discussion Thread - Post your discussion related to UMB here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
528 comments
Wow, I've known some two-year olds with more maturity and patience than that UMB "Support" person. ;)

UMB is an okay service on par with others, but they all have problems - service outages, payment problems, upload issues, etc. Unfortunately, far too many times UMB Support either denies there is a problem or simply ignores reports.

Last edited:
Just got hold of him on skype and he has asked if any of us are having uploading problems then do a hard refresh and clear all cache and cookies. Force refresh because they have modified the java a few days ago and any error are from using cached java.

@hyp, I never faced any issues with payments. And at least am happy with them rather being working with other hosts who don't have proper support, have automated replies or have payment issues and are a come and go hosts.

By the way, those two-year old's are the one's that run off with our money LOL!

Last edited:
only uploaders in usa can upload to umb were i am in uk the upload speed isent good and i have a 18mbit upload fibre net i said this to him about adding eu servers and he said we wount be adding eu servers so i tried uploaded and i upload at 2.2mbit so there servers are just to slow

They andwer on support tickets if you have any problems. They answer to me last few days, and today also.

You need to Create Ticket at Section Affiliate Support not at General cause nobody answer at another category;) at affiliate every 24 hrs or fast they answer

Just started using UMB and already my sales are good, for me UMB is the best site I have use in a long time.

Last edited:
FTP has been dropping files like crazy lately. Upload successful but never show up in file manager. :cursing:

i recived this morning PP payment if you don't recived create a ticket at affiliate support.+if you have wmz i think is a delay..

Last edited:
I cant use UMB, I waiting for PPS for now :fly:

After I will add UMB and expect good sales.

You can use PPS with these guys, just go to Campaigns in your account and request PPS, although I use PPD. I made $12 with just one file in less than 24 hours last week, so PPD can be good if you upload quality stuff. I just wish UMB would count proper multiple downloads instead of all that RAW download crap. Good luck Krak :)

i think cause exchanger is in rusian and they are in usa :-? but it;s ok you recive every week payment at anoteher trusted fh ul bs waiting 1-2 months...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back