Ultimate RDP Tool v1.1 - Fully Automated! + MTN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

l0calh0st

I proudly present the new Ultimate RDP Tool!

[SLIDE]http://lulzimg.com/i6/eea7a668.png[/SLIDE]

------------------------------------------------------
* What is new in v1.1
- MTN Support added for AVI.
- Fully AUTOMATED function added(loop, the tool will finish all files from input dir until its empty!).
- Rename and NO-rename function added.
- Few bug fixes.
* What all those buttons?
- Start (Multi-RAR) = This action will process Example.part1.rar-Example.part9.rar. This is NOT automated since I didn't got it working with multiple rar inputs.
- Start Auto (Single-RAR) = This action will process ALL rar files one by one! This is FULLY automated.
- Start Auto + Rename (Single-RAR) = This action will process ALL rar files one by one! and supports user input rename. This is FULLY automated.
- Start Auto (Single-AVI) = This action will process ALL rar files one by one! This is FULLY automated.
- Start Auto + Rename (Single-AVI) = This action will process ALL rar files one by one! and supports user input rename. This is FULLY automated.
* What does it do?
Unrars archives from the specified input directory, then deletes crap files, e.g. url/nfo/txt/inks if it's an AVI it will take MTN screenshots.
then adds your file and rars the files to a rar/rars (parts supported.), it will auto rename the rars. This is fully automated.
* What are the features?
- Unrar/zip/tar/gzip/7z/etc
- Removes crap
- Adds your file
- Takes MTN screenshot!
- Configurable Compression ratio
- Configurable Filesize limit
- Renames to your defined filename
- Auto-Rename / No-Rename!
- Automatically rars the files into parts of XXX MB
- Repeats the steps untill all files are done, FULLY AUTOMATED!
* Guide for noobs?
1. Launch the app, go to Settings tab and change the values.
Temp Directory = A temporary directory to work in.
Input Directory = A directory to put your target in.
Output Directory = A directory where the results will be copied to.
File to Add = Specify the file that needs to be added to the archive.
Splitsize = Define the maximum part file of a rar. e.g 100MB:100000KB
Compression Level = Define the compression ratio for rarring, 0 is store and 5 is maximum, note that the maximum level will take more time.

DOWNLOAD(1.1): http://www.mediafire.com/?4sokzu71g0bmk5s

DOWNLOAD(1.0) OLD VERSION: http://www.mediafire.com/?76p7o0zawyex7ca

ANY REVIEW WOULD BE NICE :D

36 comments
Nice system you have :|

Anyway, just don't scroll the log windows lol :P Probably a bug in the AMS runtime.
I just made that log so people can check the actions that the tool made ;)

Thanks for you review. Does it work properly further?

Yeah it seems to work fine other than that.

A few suggestions you could implement if you are bored enough:
- You should hint that the file extensions will be preserved when asking for the new filename
- See if you can implement an option to un-pack existing RAR files from the input directory, then delete em, THEN process the files for adding them to an archive
- An option to "Lock" the created archives
- See if you can somehow find a flaw affecting the CPU usage in the log window & while "Moving From XXX To XXX"

Keep it up ;)

- You should hint that the file extensions will be preserved when asking for the new filename
Will see...
- See if you can implement an option to un-pack existing RAR files from the input directory, then delete em, THEN process the files for adding them to an archive.
Will definitly do that in the new version, because I mainly did that for AVI, but I don't need to move RARs, I can just extract them and delete them...
- An option to "Lock" the created archives
Will do, and maybe ""Comments" also...
- See if you can somehow find a flaw affecting the CPU usage in the log window & while "Moving From XXX To XXX"
That's not easy but will try...

:P

Hm what is this coded in? Maybe I can help you look into it if you send me the code-snippet used for moving the files :)

Nice updates.

More suggestions

1. I think you should put a new setting where the screenshots will be saved. Like create one more like to select the screenshots folder because what people do is, they'll upload the screenshots in the thread, having them inside the rar isn't so useful.

2. The renaming feature shouldn't rename the actual video files. I think it'll be cool only if it only renames the RAR or you should put a checkbox where it might say "also rename files?" Cuz some don't touch the original files inside.

3. MKV works too. I tried changing the extension to .avi from .mkv and it worked and even MTN thumbnailed the video.

4. Should the renaming and all the questions be asked before moving to Temp directory? because I tried doing a 1.09GB file and it took quite look, so we'll have to stay in front of the computer until it's moved to Temp dir and asked for the new name. It'll be better if it can ask everything before the start :) So the user can get some free time.

5. Your raring sizes are off.

100MB is not 100000KB
it's suppose to be
100MB = 102400KB
200MB = 307200KB
400MB = 409600KB

I tried putting 400000KB, hoping to get 400MB parts but I got 381MB parts xD

Thanks for coding this. It's going to be a big help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back