Ultier.com - sBorg/Rapidleech (Auto Setup) - Torrents,Unmeterd,1Gbit,15GB,from $5[NL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bought sborg from them , demo was fine , i'll write a review once working with my sborg

BTW support is great

Hello
Thanks for your order. I appreciate your feedback and I am sure you would enjou our services :)

not sure what to get sborg or leech??? online chat available???

Hello
It depends upon you mate.Both are great scripts but as per your choice you can choose any of them.
Rapidleech has devirsity . sBorg has automation.
If you still need assistance do contact us via Live support we will help you out.

Feel free to contact us if you need anything else.

Regards
Ultier Team

Just bought the MINI plan and I´m very satisfied with the service!!!
the speeds I get from Uploaded and Netload are insane!!!

keep up the great work guys!!!

As you can see I decided to buy the RL plan!

thanx!!! Gevin!!! :sun:

Just bought the MINI plan and I´m very satisfied with the service!!!
the speeds I get from Uploaded and Netload are insane!!!

keep up the great work guys!!!

As you can see I decided to buy the RL plan!

thanx!!! Gevin!!! :sun:

Thanks for ordering our services. We appreciate your feedback. I am glad you like our server speeds.

Nice chat with you Gevin.. and the offer and service is very good.. just bought Rapidleech NANO.. :)

Hello
It was a pleasure chatting with you. Thanks for ordering our services.

Update: Our new servers would be having Dual Xeon Processors for more powerful performance.We are configuring them ATM and should be deployed very soon.

Regards
Ultier Team

I believe both are great scripts designed for ease of transloads. Ultimately what a person chooses is upto his/her needs :P

Regards
Ultier Team

Discount offer of 10% Recurring Discount for Lifetime all sBorg and Rapidleech Plans still valid for next 5 clients
Use Code:8UFPHKYF33
Hurry up and grab your slot :)

Regards
Ultier Team

Hm. Not so satisfied customer. Had 2 major issues in half an hour after subscribing to the service. Let's see if they can resolve them.

Hm. Not so satisfied customer. Had 2 major issues in half an hour after subscribing to the service. Let's see if they can resolve them.

Hello
I am sorry to hear that you arent satisfied with our services. Both your issues have been solved within 30 minutes of your order on a weekend which I would say is a prompt support.
Let us know if we can help you in any other way. Have a nice day :)

Regards
Ultier Team

Im interested in sBorg plans.

Is it able to do these?

- Check a specific site (site with file hosts links or torrent-Torrentleech, IPTorrents) for new releases once per XX mins

- Automatically download the release
- Upload to hosts I choose
- Post it in forum or Wordpress blog

Thanks.

No, sBorg doesn't do all that as you're expecting.

You'll need to manually add the torrent and set other options for the release. Once done with that, you'll need to activate sBorg and it'll do the rest.

sBorg is not a bot - it is a semi-automated script.

OK. So let's say I put all options (file host logins, forum/blog logins etc.)

I manually put some links and click download/ process or whatever and it will do the rest-means download, upload to hosts I need and post in forum/ blog with a banner/ poster, screenshots (optional), imdb/ info (optional)??

Am I saying it right this time?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back