Ultier.com - sBorg/Rapidleech (Auto Setup) - Torrents,Unmeterd,1Gbit,15GB,from $5[NL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello
I am Ashton From Ultier and I will be handling this sales thread in Gevin's Absence. All services are up and running.

Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any qeuries.

Thanks
Ultier Team

Hi, which host support sBorg? It's working on lumfile, ryushare, uploaded, rapidgator, turbobit nad netload?

sBorg can doing a screenshot from file after download?

It's (for me) uploading to netload, rapidgator, turbobit and rapidshare.

Uploaded works half (this is not a fault of the provider, rather a bug in the script). It says upload fails, no link is given but the file ends up in your account.

Update: File doesn't end up in ul.to account

There is no ryushare plugin available. Turbobit doesn't work.

sBorg makes screenshots and you can decide to upload it to a certain number of pichosts.

Last edited:
I have both sborg and rl, both from ultier. But I much much prefer sborg over rapidleech because it is so easy to use and saves alot of time.

Hi, which host support sBorg? It's working on lumfile, ryushare, uploaded, rapidgator, turbobit nad netload?

sBorg can doing a screenshot from file after download?

It's (for me) uploading to netload, rapidgator, turbobit and rapidshare.

Uploaded works half (this is not a fault of the provider, rather a bug in the script). It says upload fails, no link is given but the file ends up in your account.

Update: File doesn't end up in ul.to account

There is no ryushare plugin available. Turbobit doesn't work.

sBorg makes screenshots and you can decide to upload it to a certain number of pichosts.
Hello
As sniffdog suggested sBorg is capable of downloading from filehosts/torrents (supported types mentioned by sniffdog) extracting,taking screenshots,uploading them to a filehost of your choice and finally uploading the files back again. :)

I have both sborg and rl, both from ultier. But I much much prefer sborg over rapidleech because it is so easy to use and saves alot of time.

sBorg is an automated tool wheres Rapidleech is more of a manual work but then Rapidleech is first script of its kind and has its own significance :)

10% Recurring Discount for our Next 10 Rapidleech and sBorg clients for a Lifetime.
Use Promo Code: KVV5HFD4I4

to avail this offer. Hurry up and book your slots before it expires

Feel free to contact us if you need anything else.

Regards
Ultier Team

Ashton do you plain add a new filehost(like ryushare, lumfile and maybe fix TB)?

As far as I know the script maker has to fix those in their next update. It doesn't work like RL where plugins can be made by third parties.

Hello
As you know sBorg is an encrypted script therefore we need to contact the developers for any change requests who in turn need to add them. We cannot directly add features to sBorg ourselves. However we will request Somik(sBorg developer) to incorporate your changes that you have requested.

Please PM me demo account sborg for $20.

Hii
Thanks for your Interest in our services. I have PM'd you a demo.

Feel free to contact us if you need anything else.

Regards
Ultier Team

Hello
As you know sBorg is an encrypted script therefore we need to contact the developers for any change requests who in turn need to add them. We cannot directly add features to sBorg ourselves. However we will request Somik(sBorg developer) to incorporate your changes that you have requested.

I don't see Somik online these days, Contact Halcyon instead. He is also a member here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back