Uload.to Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Uload.to here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never...we will pay you on september...problems with our payment processor...our funds were frozen...we don't know how much we will earn this month...bla-bla-bla...
Haven't I miss something?

uload.to said:
frostee said:
Ok. I appreciate the honesty. I hope you will find a way to satisfy your customers
thanks
uload.to said:
frostee said:
The email hasn't arrived, and i've checked the spam folder. Ur contact is in the attendable contacts tho. Please resend it and post it here
thanks

uload.to said:
frostee said:
hello,
i've been with u since a bit and i got pending payments:

Plus i didnt get it but u removed PDD plan? As i can see the page is still in the site..but my downloads are not getting counted since a bit. And this is a bad surprise for me since other file hostings send emails to their customers for changes like that. Please explain to me what u gonna do with the pendings and the plans
Sincerely

Hi frostee,

we sent you an email about that of course!

Please check your SPAM Folder.

If you want I can show you the email we sent!

Regards

Hi, Our payment processor told us we had more than 10% credit card chargebacks. (ok possible) He also told us he will block our money for the next 180 days (this stood not in our contract!) what is totally illegal! This will mean we have to stop the Affiliate Program and wait for next month till we got paid from our new payment processor. With the rest of our money we will pay the servers to keep the service running. We are no scam host or something but please understand we are only able to make payouts if we get our money that we've earned this month. We also have proof that they froze our money. We try to get the money as soon as possible. Our lawyers are informed. This is no joke and we are not running away. All money will be paid as soon as we get our money from new or old payment processor. This is a shock for us because we did not sign a contract with a 180 days money holding term or if we get more than 10% chargebacks the money will be hold... We tell you the truth because we are always honest to our users and clients. I hope we earn enough money this month to make the payouts next month. We are so sorry If you have any questions we are here to answer. Regards, uload.to

also please check our last email!

probably in SPAM folder?

did you receive it?
Still not received any email.
My downloads aren't being counted anymore..i know u stopped affiliates but why stoppind download counts too? That's unfair..just restore the ppd download like before and let us get what we are collaborating for..then the payments can be delayed and no complains..If i won't see any more download counts after this email (max tomorrow evening)i will quit my collaboration with you.
Waiting you for reply, Please JUST PM ME, i cant send u any pm because you blocked them.
Im very disappointed..
Regards..

Paypal reserves the ability to hold their funds for 180 days. Its mentioned in their TOS.
Lawyers? Are you kidding me?
They made the worst possible mistake by accepting Paypal as their Payment Processor.

Machar
Uload didn't use PayPal, and the frozen funds aren't with Paypal.

The payment processor they did go with (apparently) didn't have a clause like that in their TOS, which is why the lawyers are involved.

I'm as disappointed with Uload as many, but let's at least keep the facts straight.

I am full of me ( proud ) when I remember I warned you that uload is scam since 5-10 september.
I suggest you depositfiles and turbobit.
Since 2 days ago I am working with fileking.com
I think that right after Christmas, this whole ppd/pps ocupation will be history.

Hi@all!

We just want to inform you that we will keep our promise and re-launch our affiliate program this week!

New payouts will be made weekly from now on!

We have to fix a few things at our servers and then we're ready!

Remote uploads will be fixed (https@rapidshare) and will be possible for all users again! Videos will be counted too!

So you can prepare yourself now and spread the links if you want. The counts will be starting once we've sent you the final E-Mail!

If you have a lot of stuff to upload please wait for the final launch as we need to get more space before you upload all your stuff!

Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!

The actual rates can be checked here (May be changed):

http://uload.to/affiliates.html

See you @uload.to

mail from uload

Yes I received that email as well, I must admit I was losing hope and was fearing the worst.

Now to see what happens

What happened was they screwed an lot of affiliates with lies

Last edited:
the rates are very good and they count multile download from the same ip like filesonic/fileserve did so if they keep it and pay ill start to use it

QDkWl.png

VPT3W.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back