uload.to - 50% Sale + 50 % Rebill Awesome payout methods

Status
Not open for further replies.
will check

***** A Possible Matter Of Grave Concern! *****
I was on another Forum just now and someone asked me why the ULOAD.TO links were being hosted by the U.S. ARMY.
I said 'Whaaaaa...???" and he offered the following screen capture as proof:
LINK, if image isn't showing:

http://www.imagebam.com/image/52c887207414457

52c887207414457

I don't know what this program he is using IS, or what it DOES, but could someone please look into this further right away,
because if true it sure doesn't sound good.
Petty Concerned now and not using the site, until more info is gathered.....
Can someone here please dig into this and find out if it's True/False or exactly what's going on, for it concerns all of us.

lol what are you trying to tell us???

please explain

html upload working fine...

@jav4u sales are not downloads!

if you have no referrals it is not our fault. if no one buys then you have of course no sales

will check

lol what are you trying to tell us???

please explain

Just wondering if this is true or not, and if not WHY those results would be generated by peerblock if not true.
Simply put, NO ONE is going to use any kind of file locker that they suspect may have been set up by the U.S. Govt. after the Megaupload fiasco.
I LIKE your site so far, and if you read my previous messages you know that I had nothing but praise for your efforts.
But, we need to know why those results are happening, if you say you don't know, then perhaps someone else on here or elsewhere that I've asked can provide some information.
Thank you.

please explain in detail what you mean! why should we've been set up by the US government. this is totally ridiculous! lol

Our servers are in the Netherlands?

I used to be a detective, until my superiors wanted me to start screwing people over on bullsh*t and even bogus charges, then I realized how corrupt the Gov't really is and refused to have anything more to do with it.
But because of my training, I pick up on little inconsistencies that others may not see. Reading between the lines, so to speak.
For instance, your reply is like that of someone whose cover has been blown and you are in a state of panic that all the taxpayers money and the time spent setting up a sting will now be wasted. Well good, that is how it should be. The Gov't should not be in the pockets of big money media nor making online file sharing a priority when there are much much more serious activities running rampant.
You mentioned also that you spent every cent 'setting up' (pun?) uload.to and can't even pay affiliates until later, then turn around and say you are spending $20,000 on new servers. Who else could come up with cash like that so quickly except the G'ovt?
And the USA thinks it owns the world, setting up servers in the Netherlands would be no problem for them.
Just sayin'!

Again, your reply is like that of someone trying to alleviate the situation by casting doubt on the allegations and trying to blow it off.
I really only have ONE simple question that you are evading,
WHY does it appear to PeerBlock that uload.to download links are being hosted by the U.S. ARMY?
I encourage others, and doubters, to run PeerBlock for themselves and then see what kind of results YOU get!
Again, I LIKE your site, and WANT you to prove me wrong, please do so and I will be happy.

Again, your reply is like that of someone trying to alleviate the situation by casting doubt on the allegations and trying to blow it off.
I really only have ONE simple question that you are evading,
WHY does it appear to PeerBlock that uload.to download links are being hosted by the U.S. ARMY?
I encourage others, and doubters, to run PeerBlock for themselves and then see what kind of results YOU get!
Again, I LIKE your site, and WANT you to prove me wrong, please do so and I will be happy.

if you would explain what the peerblock does probably I could understand because I know we are not related to any governments :)

we have no ip's with 6.6.6 or something???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back