uload.to - 50% Sale + 50 % Rebill Awesome payout methods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally FTP upload work great this is good sound please support let everything as now, FTP speed is great :) 65/70 Mbps 5 files togheter not bad

Edited 65/70 now :)

Last edited:
Let us know what you think! We know we told you this week we have new servers but our datacenter told us around 29th of August and that is too late! So we thought. Ok before the servers slow down again we get SSD servers!

SSD's and 10GB lines will be awesome I promise!

Thank you for your support...

man we are on pending mode ages now..........have no clue either:facepalm::facepalm:

remote is dead officially and s55 is clinically dead :(:facepalm::facepalm:

why u changed new to s55 from last night:facepalm:

we can confirm that servers are already slow down soon.....(might be some hrs only)

have no clue either........

u know the deadlines u have to organize to get it fast. we know SSD are faster but the situation supposed to be fixed by the end of this weekend 26th aug.

you know better from us for sure :P:P

u may try to do some tricks again

- DISABLE streaming completely (only DLs) for 6-days until servers come.....
- DISABLE upload and remote for free reg/ed users until servers are coming + installed 6days from now
- make 250kb/s for free user download since there will be no streaming only downloading.........

at the end all costs money all server order u are gonna make again.......for us

Last edited:
I've been waiting and waiting for your email and it turned out Gmail flagged your mails as spam. :)

You must have some dark secrets in your history that Gmail would classify you as spam.

I've been waiting and waiting for your email and it turned out Gmail flagged your mails as spam. :)

You must have some dark secrets in your history that Gmail would classify you as spam.

first time i got email from netload also marked as spam :D
so i dont think it has dark secrets or whatever..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back