uload.to - 50% Sale + 50 % Rebill Awesome payout methods

Status
Not open for further replies.
why everybody is so acting ?
its all to read very clear in the rules
the pay after 4 weeks
so you use it or not.... what is there so difficult at ?

I gonna use Uload as a mirror filehost and in 4 weeks i will see :)

Still have any referrals earnings?

from our side I can tell you we have. but perhaps somebody of the users can answer here

Tempting! Worry about your time do not pay!High-riskHigh-riskSeeking wealth insurance.

PPS is high risk! I know :( due to stolen credit cards if we get chargebacks..

When you will payout ?

www.uload.to/affiliates.html :)

why everybody is so acting ?
its all to read very clear in the rules
the pay after 4 weeks
so you use it or not.... what is there so difficult at ?

I gonna use Uload as a mirror filehost and in 4 weeks i will see :)

but only first payment ;)

OK! Hong is already in C but did not show up!

Added Japan to B, Mexico to C (HONG KONG already C since start) ;)

Last edited:
I bet they pay just like Bitshare pays. They make you wait 30 days which kinda sucks to begin with but if you have multiple payouts waiting in the queue, they only pay you one of those within the 30 days. You have 6 payouts waiting in the queue like I still do with Bitshare right before I stopped using them, it will take you 6 months to get your money.

Nobody should be even considering uploading to hosts like that. Just my opinion.

Some people are just to stupid.
They will make the first payments after 4 weeks, after that they will pay weekly.
The first payouts will be made September 6th-10th, 2012 depending on policies of our payment processors.
After this date we make payouts weekly & daily. (We try to make payouts earlier if possible!)

What does the green line mean?
[SLIDE]http://ist1-2.filesor.com/pimpandhost.com/7/2/3/9/72390/1/7/r/u/17ruI/Untitled.jpg[/SLIDE]

Last edited:
I bet they pay just like Bitshare pays. They make you wait 30 days which kinda sucks to begin with but if you have multiple payouts waiting in the queue, they only pay you one of those within the 30 days. You have 6 payouts waiting in the queue like I still do with Bitshare right before I stopped using them, it will take you 6 months to get your money.

Nobody should be even considering uploading to hosts like that. Just my opinion.

that's not true! if you could read then you would have read that it's only for the first payment

Some people are just to stupid.
They will make the first payments after 4 weeks, after that they will pay weekly.

What does the green line mean?
[SLIDE]http://hcd-1.imgbox.com/abgSYqWV.jpg?st=wsHmy2eeIqO5Tt97cnL6IQ&e=1344301234[/SLIDE]

traffic from the websites where your files are shown

Last edited:

You high-priced download.The first month of paid 10000USD, this figure must be right! This is the lowest total value of the site's total downloads!You have 10000USD paid to us???Like you said! All the funds only 6000USD!This is far from enough to pay to us.

Last edited:
FTP and HTTPS remote uploading is not working. It's always stuck on "Initializing upload...". The links work perfectly through the browser.

@ stefan-te we only started uload.to done brillent upgrades and now ppd is up and running

give it a month or why dont you sign up and show your support

@ pch ftp be tomorrow by your gmt time and torrent leech they both be fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back