uload.to - 50% Sale + 50 % Rebill Awesome payout methods

Status
Not open for further replies.
hm but "akira" is japanese?

ok 800mb was the STARTED plan :) stick to that :) (1024mb is the ideal for most of us not needed more)

and the files process of transfer to new servers ??

coz if u ll transfer files (from old to new servers --> i.e. user's files and database) then we need until sunday to wait

remember last time when files got transfered were all slow. hope new srv's are ssd some of them

is getting slightly better day to day :) slowly improve overall

yes. this time we do it another way... move the files to empty servers... not to half full ones ;)

when will be ok and dont limit anymore free downloads? You must put 200kb/s for free users and 500mb maxfilesize download for free and register users, also make 1gb Limit total downloads, I mean a free and register user to can download files on a total of 1 Gb per all downloads... dont put limit on download because people will never come back... put limit per ip 1 gb (total files downloads) and max filesize download 500mb will be great, or even 350 .

1.Hotlink is available for free user?
2.what happening with your servers my user says after 3 download its ask for premium, when it get solve
3.remote upload button is gone torrent leach also want premium ship
4.when i upload with desktop uploader zoom file is broken and its show in my account successfully uploaded please check my points and reply

Thanks

when will be ok and dont limit anymore free downloads? You must put 200kb/s for free users and 500mb maxfilesize download for free and register users, also make 1gb Limit total downloads, I mean a free and register user to can download files on a total of 1 Gb per all downloads... dont put limit on download because people will never come back... put limit per ip 1 gb (total files downloads) and max filesize download 500mb will be great, or even 350 .

we know what we have to do. and we will never do 200kb because that sucks!

We know what you're talking about. And we had the most of that you've mentioned...

But for the guys that need glasses: This is because of our existing servers. We get some new servers today and then it wil be changed.

BTW. ip limit doesn't help that much, too many leechers.

so max filesize limit is the only thing that helps...

max filesize 500 MB would be great but I think most of the uploaders have bigger files so they would loose their clients...

We try to find a thing between but I'm sure it will be 800MB / 1GB again and traffic limit as we already had it before...

torrent upload limited to premium users only??

no but disabled at the moment because of heavy load...

comes back later at night

1.Hotlink is available for free user?
2.what happening with your servers my user says after 3 download its ask for premium, when it get solve
3.remote upload button is gone torrent leach also want premium ship
4.when i upload with desktop uploader zoom file is broken and its show in my account successfully uploaded please check my points and reply

Thanks

anilskumar.

we've replied to all of your emails if you don't understand I cannot help you.

Limitations for leechers -> less downloads -> less earnings ? = alright?

upload should work fine... also with z-o-o-m... try again or wait for the new servers...

Well I ask you because I have a 350 mb filesize file and is limited... all the day, only night and in the morning working to download.. I hope with this new servers to limit the downloads of file with size over 500mb, thank you.

350MB files were working yes.. also 500 MB files. but at the moment we have heavy load and just a few servers. so to handle the load we had to limit something. I hope you understand :)

So you can guarantee that with these new servers, will not be limit only over 500 mb? I need to know because I want to work with you, and also I want my people can download my files, because with limit they will leave the website, I upload on websites, not forums/warez also I dont upload copyrights materials, my files are belong 100mb-350mb .

Upload speed is VERY VERY SLOWLY and FTP DON"T WORK

345eiaf.png

with new server free and guest limit forever 1 GB and they can download 1 GB ?

now is very strange when user can only download 400 MB files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back