uload.to - 50% Sale + 50 % Rebill Awesome payout methods

Status
Not open for further replies.
500MB, maybe too small. better make it 600MB maybe more acceptable by other, just my opinion,,,,, but if you want to satisfy other, i bet other member will ask for 1 gb :)
so after today, register member can upload again?

all members can upload as much as they want?

yes, all member can upload as much as they want with some limitation, register member cant use ftp, remote upload 5 line (if possible)
so what do you think about it? just try to find a win - win solution. benefit for filehosting and user too..... many ppl upload = many link spread around web = filehosting become popular = many user downloading = many user buy premium. :)
correct me if im wrong.

remote is 10 lines
rest is correct... I know

And I told ya'll it's just till we have our final server setup... Otherwise everybody could download with 50kb. Also premium users...

But that would be bad. So I think you can wait a few days to get a stable (open for everybody again) service...

Please change free user download limit file size to 1GB!

I previously uploaded file exceeds to 500MB,

Some people will not be able to download previously uploaded files.

They are likely to become a premium user!

no problem, for me i better wait, but after that got speedy download and upload speed.. than everybody d/l with slow speed and got filesize hour limitation.... its not bad to hold my finger to hit upload button.... cause im think if end user(downloader) satisfy with speed and your service, automatic they will consider to buy premium.....
shame on me until now i havent got sales...... hikz..... hope after final setting i can bring many sales for u.... :) wish me luck mate...

y'all know we do our best... but it makes no sense to crash the servers... so better limit something than slow everything down...

just a few hours guys... we get new upload servers... we hope the setup will be working quick

Last edited:
click on request payout and select the firs option.
Ca31.jpeg

hey,

can we have a detailed update of what is coming soon ??

- servers how many finally decide to add ??? SSD finally ??
- is limit to be raised to at least 800mb we do not need to be 2 GB (1024/1 GB is the ideal) (coz haven;t posted but wanted to post some 680mb links)
- ALL files & DATABASE is gonna transferd to new servers. this whole thing will take 2-3days only ?? or decide to run parallel and leave s2 s56 s55 and so on :)

so are we gonna be ready for everything the coming weekend sat-sun 1-2 september for all
(6days from today)
we get uload little better everyday half step beyong :)

thks uload.to for support

hey,

can we have a detailed update of what is coming soon ??

- servers how many finally decide to add ??? SSD finally ??
- is limit to be raised to at least 800mb we do not need to be 2 GB (1024/1 GB is the ideal) (coz haven;t posted but wanted to post some 680mb links)
- ALL files & DATABASE is gonna transferd to new servers. this whole thing will take 2-3days only ?? or decide to run parallel and leave s2 s56 s55 and so on :)

so are we gonna be ready for everything the coming weekend sat-sun 1-2 september for all
(6days from today)
we get uload little better everyday half step beyong :)

thks uload.to for support

should work like always when the servers ready.

we just can get 4 today. probably another 3 tomorrow...

limits should be then 800MB / 1GB again...

ok 800mb was the STARTED plan :) stick to that :) (1024mb is the ideal for most of us not needed more)

and the files process of transfer to new servers ??

coz if u ll transfer files (from old to new servers --> i.e. user's files and database) then we need until sunday to wait

remember last time when files got transfered were all slow. hope new srv's are ssd some of them

is getting slightly better day to day :) slowly improve overall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back