ULnow.com - Earn up to 15$/1000 downloads - Daily Payments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

We will try to add this functionality to our platform. We will let you know once this will be available to our platform.
Meantime you can use our software to transfer any file type to our filehost. You can read more info about this option on the following link: https://ulnow.com/plugins/webdav/site/webdav.php

Regards Madalin,

do we need to ask for affiliate account activation?, if so activate my account: jobonline20

Hello jobonline20,

Please accept my apologies for our late response. I have granted your account to the uploader status.
Feel free to ask me if you have other questions.

upload in my country USA is max at 250kbps when i normally get other host around 1300kbps

please fix this if poosible

Hello Sunny23,

We have made some speedtest for upload process from different locations for a server from our network and I got the bellow results:
Croatia: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet 32 MB/s
France: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet 69 MB/s
Germany: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet 86 MB/s
London: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet 59 MB/s
Luxemburg: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet 41 MB/s
Netherlands: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet 112 MB/s
Romania: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet 73 MB/s
US (Dallas): Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet 25 MB/s

Best regards,
Madalin - ULnow.com

Last edited:
Facing this problem from yesterday. Mostly unable to upload files.

2016-07-07_214824.jpg

Hello,

I am sorry for your inconvenience. We have some hardware issues, so currently the upload process is disabled. Our sysadmin is already working to solve this problem. We hope in maximum 24 hours this will be done and the upload process will be enabled again.
Download and rewards systems are working fine and they are recording all downloads made by users.

Till the issue will be solved, we will truely apreciate your patience.

Hello again,

We are sorry for the delay. Our server problem was solved and now it should working fine. We also fixed the cause of the problem so we can be sure that it will not reappear. All downloads and rewards were recorded, so you have not lost any earnings. You can go now and start to upload files again to our Filehost. The upload process was enabled and you won't receive that error message again.
Please accept our apologies for this issue.

Last edited:
Hello,

I am sorry for your inconvenience. We have some hardware issues, so currently the upload process is disabled. Our sysadmin is already working to solve this problem. We hope in maximum 24 hours this will be done and the upload process will be enabled again.
Download and rewards systems are working fine and they are recording all downloads made by users.

Till the issue will be solved, we will truely apreciate your patience.

Hello again,

We are sorry for the delay. Our server problem was solved and now it should working fine. We also fixed the cause of the problem so we can be sure that it will not reappear. All downloads and rewards were recorded, so you have not lost any earnings. You can go now and start to upload files again to our Filehost. The upload process was enabled and you won't receive that error message again.
Please accept our apologies for this issue.

Ok, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back