Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not here to criticize or anything..just want to help you regarding this.

They need to verify that you are a legitimate company so want those documents notarized. You can easily get that done nowadays ;) Do that and scan and email them those documents. Within 2 days they will approve you if all the formalities are in order.
hey FP, thanks for the suggestion ^ _ ^ I think it'll be beneficial for Zap :)

payment received :dan: thanks Zap! :friends:

Capture.jpg

Last edited:
I am not here to criticize or anything..just want to help you regarding this.

They need to verify that you are a legitimate company so want those documents notarized. You can easily get that done nowadays ;) Do that and scan and email them those documents. Within 2 days they will approve you if all the formalities are in order.

Thanks for the advice FileParadox ... I guess you've already done it.
People have to understand that nothing is easy these days.. we will do it but everything always ends up taking more time then predicted.

Last edited:
Thanks for the advice FileParadox ... I guess you've already done it.
People have to understand that nothing is easy these days.. we will do it but everything always ends up taking more time then predicted.

Yes I did it. The thing is - Webmoney replies like once in 1-2 days and sometimes replies 2 times in a day. I was lucky to get a authorized middle man to work things out between Us and Webmoney to speed things faster. That middle man takes fee ranging between 19-50 WMZ or so and they are listed on Webmoney itself.

These rates was in the news on the site, until last week
If it has been updated this week, do not know, because it was not published

If someone know something share (that's the spirit, share, help...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back