Status
Not open for further replies.
I also wonder what's happening with activation emails. Some of my friends have signed up for ufox and none of them got activation emails.

And the 'contact us' form in the site doesn't work either. It's just about dmca and there's no way to contact ufox. Only way i see to contact ufox is wjunction, but not everyone comes to wjunction and registers here....

I also wonder what's happening with activation emails. Some of my friends have signed up for ufox and none of them got activation emails.

And the 'contact us' form in the site doesn't work either. It's just about dmca and there's no way to contact ufox. Only way i see to contact ufox is wjunction, but not everyone comes to wjunction and registers here....
yah mate, you are right. there is no "contact us" option. It takes to the DCMA page, that's another weird thing.

I had already seen it and notified zap some time ago about this.

HELP!

Always stopped the upload about 70-75 %. (website upload). This is very annoying!
Why?
I got the UFox filemanager, but don't start because writes: close the programme or search solution on the Internet.

Help me!

What I do?

Thank you!

HELP!

Always stopped the upload about 70-75 %. (website upload). This is very annoying!
Why?
I got the UFox filemanager, but don't start because writes: close the programme or search solution on the Internet.

Help me!

What I do?

Thank you!

Viky, if u try to use zoom, you upload haven't problem.
Try :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back