Status
Not open for further replies.
please fix it
download counting not well

Things are working much better today from what I can see. What was happening the past 2 days was there was just too many people uploading all at the same time and this was over tasking the servers. File servers are designed for lots of downloads, not uploads... lots of RAM is dedicated to buffer the downloads and speed things up. When you upload it's more server intense and we had servers loads up to 8 which is high. because of this downloads became slow and many were probably not completed resulting in a drop in counts.

We have more servers on order... so please understand what we're dealing with here.

Just look at where we are in just 12 days... we went from nothing to a 300,000 rank on Alexa. We're one of the fastest growing sites on the Internet right now.

growth.jpg

I love your site and I will be patient to wait your fixing on download counts and any other things else.
I hope uploader and you can get a good sales so both of us can make profit.

It has been a long time that no hosts are able to offer high PPD program since filesonic and wupload die

by the way, I don't mind your lower your ppd rate a little bit temporary as long as you can give us proper download counts :)

Hello Everyone,

I have just sent payments out to everyone that was due via PayPal.. please check your accounts.

We've taken the PPD system off-line until we can address all of the problems. It's not fair to everyone involved and we feel it's better that we correct the issues before we continue. We will be adding more servers to handle the load and I'm hoping to have everything ready within a week. Once we feel confident that everything is functioning well we'll bring the PPD system back online. We gathered a great deal of information and will use this to make it better for everyone.

Thanks for your understanding...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back