Status
Not open for further replies.

wdc

hi, please if you had server in Netherlands or Luxemburg at least 2 months, can you please share how they treat abuse reports. What kind of reports you receiving or if you had any trouble?

13 comments
I have told this numerous times,

It depends on the company, rather than the location.
Many companies only use US based transit (example, hetzner etc to keep costs low and hence fall victim to the DMCA complaints)

I have told this numerous times,

It depends on the company, rather than the location.
Many companies only use US based transit (example, hetzner etc to keep costs low and hence fall victim to the DMCA complaints)

hetzner or some company at DE disapprove DMCA complaints. They dont want to get troubles!

Hi ggsmarket, sorry for hijacking thread. Do you sell custom dedicated servers?

Yes, custom server will be available on my NL,DE,US datacenter.

Can you offer similar config. PMs welcomed with quotes

Intel Xeon E3-1230 or similar
Memory: 8-16 GB DDR3
1Gbps Full-Duplex Network Connection
Bandwidth: 25-50TB
IP Space: 1 IP

Hard Drive(s): 2x1TB SATA2/3 or 2x2TB SATA2/3
Hardware RAID: RAID 0

hi, please if you had server in Netherlands or Luxemburg at least 2 months, can you please share how they treat abuse reports. What kind of reports you receiving or if you had any trouble?

We offer Dedicated Servers in NL, may I know what exactly are your requirements?

LU is not safe for DMCA, go for Switzerland. We provide Switzerland VPS and never forward DMCA abuses to the end-user, but the DC forward them to us and it's up to us what to do about them.
The same with Nl, specially Leaseweb services.
But for Lu, they dont ignore DMCA abuses.

@ggsmarket dude... your file sharing sites are replying to DMCA objections.. Try to host Rapidgator or something.. you will be blow in few days..

Only SWISS, SWEDEN and PAKISTAN are safe right now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back