Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Two Logout Options (One should be removed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I was wondering why there are two options for "logout".


One is enough for someone to logout, Why don't we remove the other?

[SLIDE]http://screensnapr.com/e/sJXbqN.png[/SLIDE]
 

17 comments

Remove the LOG OUT button from the navbar and place the sig maker link there instead. I honestly thing the sig maker aint that special to be positioned 1st in the navbar. No idea why it was positioned there in the 1st place.
 
It doesn't bother at all to me.At least I don't have to scroll top to log out..Indeed, I don't even care to log out..I just close tab & as long cookie is alive..I am logged in (don't have to sign in again)
 
Very well noticed :D

The logout from the navigation bar should be removed and something "useful" should be put instead.
 
Remove the LOG OUT button from the navbar and place the sig maker link there instead. I honestly thing the sig maker aint that special to be positioned 1st in the navbar. No idea why it was positioned there in the 1st place.

It was most likely added there because it was a new feature that we offered our members. It will most likely get a different position when the members have become aware of the new feature. It is a way to "market" a new product, if you see .. We want people to notice it.

Besides, I really agree with the OP. I must admit and say that I never noticed that there are two similar buttons. The reason is probably because I've never used them.
 
The one ontop of the Latest Post should be removed lol. when reloading those posts, sometimes u end up clicking logout and u see a popup asking are u sure u want to logout. :p

Remove it :P
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

F
Active Member · Joined
A Student & Designer Designing
2,089
Messages
365
Reactions
83
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom