Status
Not open for further replies.
Certain scripts don't allow this. You buy a flat in a colony. Can you share colony's resources which is limited to the people of colony only with others? Say the parking lot.

Buying the script only allows you to certain rights. It doesn't make you the owner of the script ;)
I agreed with you about the colony, but you can't compare everything like that. Bus stand can be used by anyone, it is government's properties, taps are been used by the traveler for drinking water . I didn't shared the entire script, just give an access to use the script.
come on ! he is just sharing some useful script, y is that everyone flaming on him :facepalm:
What to do, this time no one can do a good thing, :facepalm:

You're wrong. I am not a twitter marketer, I am a coder, and I wouldn't be happy if you do this with my script.

You think when you buy a software from the store it's totally legal and ethic to resell its copies? Or sharing it for free, it doesn't matter..

This is warez and I hope this thread will get deleted.
Wjunction is home for warez people's, they get learned from here. Its impossible for you that in your pc without a warez software installed. Learn what is warez first ;) , Also this script is decoded by my friend, coder sells him and the buyer have the right. As you are a coder, you may not like that. Hmm, any way haters are haters...bad karma >_>

Last edited:
ffs damn near everybody on this forum always trying to mini mod or put other people down. or just complain hypocritically because I have a hard time believing that you've never shared a song a file ect...

if it doesn't involve you, why even give a crap about it... don't sweat the small stuff my god..

can't do thiscant do that ban him don't share this blah

I assume if there is a problem just report it and if the mods close the thread then I guess it's not allowed...

just like I can't say for sure what is cool and not cool shit it ain't my forum it's up to the staff..

ffs damn near everybody on this forum always trying to mini mod or put other people down. or just complain hypocritically because I have a hard time believing that you've never shared a song a file ect...

if it doesn't involve you, why even give a crap about it... don't sweat the small stuff my god..

can't do thiscant do that ban him don't share this blah

I assume if there is a problem just report it and if the mods close the thread then I guess it's not allowed...

just like I can't say for sure what is cool and not cool shit it ain't my forum it's up to the staff..
I didn't got you, what exactly you are trying to say , dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back