Status
Not open for further replies.
Works fine for me. just 2 errors.. rest of the accounts were added. Great share.

One thing - these bots will be eventually shared online.. and passwords would be changed... bots will be ultimately useless..

Suggestion: Save these bots in backend. Retrive them internally and just ask the user to enter their twitter account and say that "So many number of bots will be added to their twitter account".. one day you can even make money out with this idea :P

Just imagine you have plans like

100 bots added - 0.5$
1000 bots added - 4$
10000 bots added - 30 $

LOL :P

Addling 1000s of fake followers for what?
To show what?
I dont undestand why you guys waste your time on these staffs...
It is waste of time if you don't know what you are exactly doing for. I make money with these followers from twtmob.com . They pay 30$ per tweet from an account which have 70 k followers and i recently got paid .52$ for an account having 1k + followers. Offer a gig, in fiverr for a tweet, that's an another way. Possibilities are endless.

So you bought the script for 25$ and now you share it for free? Did you ask the coder if you are allowed to do so?
My friend bought it, and i shared here. Hmmm, thinks like you are a twitter marketer. Friend is a coder as well, he decoded it. If he bought, he have the right to do anything.

My friend bought it, and i shared here. Hmmm, thinks like you are a twitter marketer. Friend is a coder as well, he decoded it. If he bought, he have the right to do anything.
Certain scripts don't allow this. You buy a flat in a colony. Can you share colony's resources which is limited to the people of colony only with others? Say the parking lot.

Buying the script only allows you to certain rights. It doesn't make you the owner of the script ;)

You're wrong. I am not a twitter marketer, I am a coder, and I wouldn't be happy if you do this with my script.

You think when you buy a software from the store it's totally legal and ethic to resell its copies? Or sharing it for free, it doesn't matter..

This is warez and I hope this thread will get deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back