Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

TwistedScene.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

4 comments

Well nothing to review for now, one tip for you would be:
remove generator tag, powered by wordpress, and secure your login page.
I mean wp-admin to something else.....
 
IShare,

A friend of mine is a student in graphic design and he would make a logo soon, so I hope he makes something good of it. :P
The logo that might be visible now, is just a temporary thing that I placed there to click it xD

The categories are made, maybe not all, but a lot of them.. I just need to post and they'll become visible as soon as I got a post for that category ;)

Thanks for you opinion :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

N
Active Member · Joined
220
Messages
41
Reactions
28
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom