Twilight.ws - New Rating System Explained

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whoo

The Wise One
Hey everyone,

This is just a small announcement thread regarding the new "smart" rating system that has been introduced on Twilight.ws since this Saturday. (Yes I coded on new years eve but not the whole evening ;))

Since our latest recode which you all have heard about (if not click here) the database structure has completely changed allowing us to "do more" with the information we receive when a website submits downloads.
We are promising a lot of new features in the future, this is one of them ;)

We can now officially calculate (based on the file host requirements) what the score of a certain website is. This score is determined by the quality of your submission.
This means a website that submits all downloads hosted on several golden file hosts has more points/a higher score than a website that submits only 1 bronze file host.

Based on the requirements listed in the webmasters area you also know what score your website must have before it is eligible for a certain rating.

You can check the score of your website any time by filling in your domain name under the "My website information" part in the webmasters area. (If someone would be kind enough to PM me his/her TWCP account information I will be able to add it too in the TWCP).

Thanks for your attention, I wish you all a Happy Newyear!

PS: I cannot stress enough that the webmasters area is a page full of information that will help you 90% of the time without needing to contact us. You cannot imagine how many email we receive with questions that are answered on the link I gave above. It would save both our team and yourself time if you would read it ;)

UPDATE Jan 31 2012:
- New filehosts were added, old ones were removed
- the user friendliness has been improved
- new smart way to detect websites that are dead
- ability to search on these new filehosts
- url structure is better now ;)

UPDATE 29th March 2012:
We have updated our linking code, please update it to avoid being blacklisted automatically in the near future, thanks!

Get the code here

Peace,
Whoo

PSS: Everyone that needs to contact the Twilight.ws team should do this via the contact form on the website. This way we can handle every request in an organised and effective way.

I will not be replying to any Twilight.ws related PM's as we do not provide our support here on WJ.

Last edited:
447 comments
Everyone that needs to contact the Twilight.ws team should do this via the contact form on the website. This way we can handle every request in an organised and effective way.

I will not be replying to any Twilight.ws related PM's as we do not provide our support here on WJ.

Waiting since I used the contact us form for my website scnrls.org. Should I rather try pming the users contrary to what said in the first post(& seems a common practice in last few pages of this thread)?

32zm93s.jpg

13 days ago... and still waiting.

mate.... forget it.

they no longer reply to emails. plus, clearlt they don't unban sites. same thing happened to one my sites, and so far, nothing.

best thing is to forget about twilight.ws .

they're never online for anything, except for banning sites, obviously.

It's your fault for not being able to follow such simple rules. Besides, Whoo is really busy from what I know.

:facepalm: Here I was hoping to reach next level pretty soon! It will be pretty bothersome to start again with a new DDL site. Hope someone works on my site in TW. I like the site for everything other than the response timing :/ Gonna keep my fingers crossed for few more days.

Wish they see my application soon too. There are submissions appearing in the home page which have broken every submission rule/s. Hope someone or some people get active behind this nice site soon :-/

Can't log in to webmaster control panel...

Incorrect username/password or account not found, please try again

Webdomain and Username: best-moviez.ws

Can you please fix this?
Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back