[Tut] How to Find Topic Icon ID & Prefix ID (Specially for MultiPosters)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@cyber i already read this topic on another site (....spot.com).

Why late post in wj...

good work mate..

post more tricks in mp..

Thank you mate..

@cyber i already read this topic on another site (....spot.com).

Why late post in wj...

good work mate..

post more tricks in mp..

Thank you mate..

oh wait i am blind but not stupid or you're blind + stupid :S? look at the "Dates" of the threads from both sides

WJunction (24th May 2011, 06:11 AM)
......Spot.com (Posted 07 June 2011 - 03:52 PM)

:S?

Thanks for info :)!

you're welcome mate

thnx for share

you are welcome

I think images are not working....

works fine here mate :)

hi cyber,

im sort of new to mposters n everyday its getting better, but on a snails pace.
firstly, do i have to make icons and prefixes for all sites (whose requirement is so) differently. for example site www.abcd.com will need prefixes n icons, i make uids for them, n for www.xyz.com differently. n where do i post the uids for prefixes n icons, in the same area as tags? so how will i later choose the prefixes or icons? under the tag button? or do i create the icons/prefixes in new user insert name?

im also having these issues of yellow errors. i tried to clear cookies n everything, bt some sites i have to just keep on loggin in after mp, means it does not post on the site, error is cookie deleted thing, and later when i double click on the yellow bar, it takes me to the website (well not actually the error is saved on c: ) where i have to log in(i might sound very confused bt i think u knw what i mean)

one more thing, can i use mp5 on different computers (home office and personal), but obviously, not at the same time, n since i live in a country with real heavy censorship, can i use a proxy/vpn? i read somewhere i cant, bt cant this be ignored when it is just a single ip (from anywhere in the world) using the software at a given time?

Last edited:
@Shakir,

about the topic icon id, check to forum again,

about the multiposter, contact jayfella,

@shaider, what are you talking about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back