Turbobit Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Turbobit here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolguy558

hi guys..,

i tried turbobit.net

its good for me atleast:):)

and its way better than extabit,depositfiles and some others

Code:
www.turbobit.net

but do they really pay ?? that's wat i'm thinking now

any payment proof appreciated

anybody tried turbobit...pls share ur views...

1,323 comments
I'm starting to use this host, they mention that they make payouts once per 2 weeks (paypal, payza), is there a specific day for this so then I make my request the day after?
For example, Filefactory used to make payouts the first day of the month so I always requested payouts on the 30th from the previous month.

Hey everyone, is there anyone who can made a rate for degree thing ? I mean, if I upload 400-500 GB day, how many sales/download should I get for not to decrease my degree ?

I request to remove my previous payment, and they delete it..I suggest all of you request via Webmoney, they pay on time with webmoney.

Not all of us have cell phones and can use wmtransfer.com (Webmoney) here in USA/Canada.

What should we do? There is no by pass on entering a cell number on webmoney, and I'm not getting a cell phone right now today just so I can receive the pending $10.02 USD...

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

Is anyone receiving Payza payments in the last few days?

hi every one is any one in PPS here do they still hold the money for 45 days i mean now there is now paypal or paypal refund policies can anyone confirm please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back