Turbobit Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Turbobit here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolguy558

hi guys..,

i tried turbobit.net

its good for me atleast:):)

and its way better than extabit,depositfiles and some others

Code:
www.turbobit.net

but do they really pay ?? that's wat i'm thinking now

any payment proof appreciated

anybody tried turbobit...pls share ur views...

1,323 comments
I got twice payment $150 and 50$ (after I stop posting), at least they still pay to paypal.
All companies will decline or accept paypal rules (30-45 days waits for refund policy)

hi guys

Turbobit News : Alertpay (Payza) Added

We added option to receive payments via AlertPay (Payza)

Dear partners!

At your requests, we added option to receive payments via AlertPay (Payza). You can change payment details on page “Settings”, payouts through AlertPay will be once per 2 weeks.
We would also like to inform you that the remote download from depositfiles.com working again.

turbobit.net & hitfile.net team

So guys, will you request your next payout with paypal or will you use webmoney or alertpay? TB support insists that the paypal payouts will occur without problems.

Hi,

some people are on PPS ??? I don't understand why I'm loosing so fast ° of temperature, I was at 0.35° , upload 10 files of 100 MB, and next day - 3.65° and I have everyday some sales !!

I never had any issue when I was on PPD....but I make more money on PPS, so Turbobit also...it's incredible that turbobit limits my uploads....somebody have any idea how to work with this temperature ??? Is it based on size of upload or quantity ??

Hi,

some people are on PPS ??? I don't understand why I'm loosing so fast ° of temperature, I was at 0.35° , upload 10 files of 100 MB, and next day - 3.65° and I have everyday some sales !!

I never had any issue when I was on PPD....but I make more money on PPS, so Turbobit also...it's incredible that turbobit limits my uploads....somebody have any idea how to work with this temperature ??? Is it based on size of upload or quantity ??

when you're on PPS the Temperature is based on number of Downloads. if PPD, based on Sales. the exact computation is unknown to me.

PPS the Temperature is based on number of Downloads ??? Are you sure of this ??? I don't see difference for temperature on PPD or PPS on their website...

The temperature shows the ratio between your earnings and the revenue generated by you for the benefit of the service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back