Turbobit Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Turbobit here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolguy558

hi guys..,

i tried turbobit.net

its good for me atleast:):)

and its way better than extabit,depositfiles and some others

Code:
www.turbobit.net

but do they really pay ?? that's wat i'm thinking now

any payment proof appreciated

anybody tried turbobit...pls share ur views...

1,323 comments
WHY turbobit is shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! check the download speed below

509651_tn.jpg

Not true. Their FTP upload is very good.

I've used it for three days with speeds of over 100MBs.

1 - Look at a server in the top section
2 - Take a yellow server and make a test upload
3 - Then change 'Choose adding type of files to "My Files" directory' to manual.
4 - After upload, go back to the servers and click to transfer your files.
After confirmation, the files are straight in your account.

Thanks you, everythings is fine now :sun:, i am uploading on turbobit for about a month and a half and i have only 2 difficult days with them, this ratio is more than acceptable.

right I talked with their support, don't think he understands me and I sure as hell don't understand him. I think he's using google translate or something.
I got a sale 2 days ago from my site, I set it up so I get the 10% from site referrals here: http://turbobit.net/user/sites
I also set my account to pay per sale, so 2 days ago I get that sale and the 10% from my site referral was added to my balance, but I still don't see the money anywhere I'm supposed to have made by having my account set to the PPS plan? I set it to PPS a few days before the sale so it's not the "plan is active the next day" thing. Anyone have any idea?

Hi, maybe your sales are "on hold" statut.

technical problems I think
downloads downcreased during last 2 days

Hi, on my side i ain't got no statistic problems with them as a matter of fact stats are increasing.
I really love their "purchase stats", it allowes you to trace the origin of the sells you get.

Thanks you, everythings is fine now :sun:, i am uploading on turbobit for about a month and a half and i have only 2 difficult days with them, this ratio is more than acceptable.

Hi, maybe your sales are "on hold" statut.

Hi, on my side i ain't got no statistic problems with them as a matter of fact stats are increasing.
I really love their "purchase stats", it allowes you to trace the origin of the sells you get.

bhhrj.jpg

I think new servers are SUCKS + people try to get NEW files and this overload new servers
and old files are old, they are not popular. This is why old files are faster.

LOL, my Turbobit Premium Account expired! Long before the end of period I paid for. Is it a global problem or it happened only with my acc?

I request a payment mar 15...still proccessing...but today I try to request another one..and it saids to me:
У вас не хватает нужной суммы.

Anyone know what it means :S

I request a payment mar 15...still proccessing...but today I try to request another one..and it saids to me:
У вас не хватает нужной суммы.

Anyone know what it means :S

i got paid yesterday after 4 days from requesting payment .. hope you will get paid too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back