Turbobit Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Turbobit here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolguy558

hi guys..,

i tried turbobit.net

its good for me atleast:):)

and its way better than extabit,depositfiles and some others

Code:
www.turbobit.net

but do they really pay ?? that's wat i'm thinking now

any payment proof appreciated

anybody tried turbobit...pls share ur views...

1,323 comments
do they count incomplete downloads as promised? :/

I dont think any turbobit staff is active here to answer that, better contact them through thr site & clear ur doubts as no one here knows the actual thing behind Turbobit so its impossible to know if they count incomplete downloads

hi guys..,

any one received payment today... i mean in paypal ??

if i am not wrong.. today is their payment day for paypal users as per their rules

very hard to upload some files on this site, most of time my uploads are cuts, they never answer to questions, downloads are very low, not a good host in my opinion...

Correct, I use Zoom and a NL RDP. Uploads rarely fail and quite fast though (20-30MBs). Doesn't live up to Filefactory's upload speeds ....

Of course you should check a server first if you upload by FTP.

Actually a pleasant surprise ...

[SLIDE]http://i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac75/drlove_bkk/turbo.jpg[/SLIDE]

Thought it was a company registered in Russia, but actually is a German company.

I recommend that we should all uploaders in wj send email to them about they must count the rebills truly !
we must do this , we must don't let them cheat us!
We missed a lot of money due to this issue!

any1 got problem with turbo acces ? i buy like 1 week ago it for money from acc balance i donwload like 20-25 gb and turbo access disappeared. On next day dont back, i send them 3 mail and 0 respond -.-

sory for my english :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back