Status
Not open for further replies.
The rank already exists, the administrators are just "lazy" or maybe they seem to think that no other host on board are "fit" for the rank? Gawd knows. Anyways, We also had a "Host of the month" (maybe it was year idk) competition and apirateslife won but never got the rank, lol.

i am totally agree with Nick Ideas
with this, every webhost must more concern about their host....
unless, they want their business go to hell
@ hawk
yeah, host of month sounds great idea
hope this plan work

And just to WarezManiac,
what do you mean not a real company, as in they're not limited?

They are an illegal business. What if i pay them for hosting a dedicated server for 3 months, and after some days, they get shut down by police, interpol, feds or whatever! (just a simple-stupid example, but you get my point.)

Ephemeraboy, i dont get much of what you are saying, but i (think) i know what you mean. Read the above.

@ warezmaniac
sorry, i do multitasking right now..
so hard to write correctly..
hm..
I know that maybe mostly webhost is not owned by company
but, it maybe they will grow into company right..??
in addition, with this plan, U can labelled host which is the worst or best
if they someday shut down by police or etc, just give worst host title
about the risk, I think everybody is smart here
so, the choice is yours (SAW Quote, right.. :)))
that rate just help you to evaluate the host

Honestly,
i wouldnt trust my money or my details to a 16 year old kid.

No offense!

Most of the hosts being presented here are owned by minors. And the ones that are owned by actual adults, are not a real company at 95% of the time...

so NO, NOBODY is trusted.

Oh, so you mean my age will matter and quality don't ?
I think you should look around to see that even if I am still not a adult, I/We are still providing the best we can do and thats why we gained such a Jump in just 2 months
I believe that I can make above 50 people vouch for my services even without asking

They are an illegal business. What if i pay them for hosting a dedicated server for 3 months, and after some days, they get shut down by police, interpol, feds or whatever! (just a simple-stupid example, but you get my point.)

Yes I see your point - well perhaps in this 'topic' they should include such information, I'd be more than happy to provide information for the companies limited status, after all it's publicly available if you look in the right places.

I'm not too sure about interpol, feds e.t.c, but I see your point.

Ephemeraboy, i dont get much of what you are saying, but i (think) i know what you mean. Read the above.

I think I understand also, but I'm not 100% on it ;)

I think you should look around to see that even if I am still not a adult, I/We are still providing the best we can do and thats why we gained such a Jump in just 2 months
I believe that I can make above 50 people vouch for my services even without asking

Again, I would not trust my money and my personal files to a teen.

People shouldn't discriminate against age, after all, you could be 16/17 but I'm sure you'd do a better job than somebody who's 40 and didn't know what they are doing.

by the way Nick, I think Tippie has that rank already so the rank exists and I think only admin can assign it :(

I once PMed them about rank stuff but they PM me back this thread
http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?t=21840

That means they will only appoint new people when they feel so or when they get time, also rank positioning stuff is handled by el_jentiel or whatever it is pronounced

Ok, as you wish, back to topic.
My final post on this thread - No! there should be no more trusted hosts, this would only add more drama to, the already full of drama, wJunction.

PS. I have nothing against age.

Ok, as you wish, back to topic.
My final post on this thread - No! there should be no more trusted hosts, this would only add more drama to, the already full of drama, wJunction.

PS. I have nothing against age.
or maybe we should rename it
cuz trusted in your definition is host company
maybe we titled
Good Host and Bad Host
or
Recommended Host and UnRecommended Host

if you're hosting personal files on a server that is used for warez type stuff, you're an idiot anyways. Plus, its not like you hand over your financial information to someone when they give you hosting...

Ya, also anyone can anyhow access your DB and files.
You cant avoid it untill you use your own dedi

@Topic- I think this topic is a feedback and not for much of a drama discussions.
Admin will see to it themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back