TRUE Media Partner - PPI solution for Download/Media traffic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRUE Media

TRUE Media Partner - PPI/CPA. 10000+ offers!

Dear friends!
We are glad to present you the updated version of the already known affiliate program TRUE Media Partner. Almost for 4 years we are trying to delight our partners with stable performance, excelent convertion ratio and high rates. Despite our success, this is no time to rest on our laurels.

10.000+ CPA offers!
Now you can convert into money not only download traffic, but almost all niches! More than 10,000 offers in more than 30 verticals are at your disposal.
Terms, descriptions and promo materials for each offer are available as soon as you signed up. The search with numerous of filters allows you to find the best solution exactly for your traffic.

Download/MEDIA traffic monetization
Yes, we didn't forget about download-niche: we still provide high conversion solution to affiliate with the download traffic.

Promo materials and tools
A lots of different promotional materials are avaliable for each offer: content / link lockers, landing pages, keywords, banners, offer walls and so forth.

Support
Our friendly support service is ready to solve all your problems in a few minutes. Do not hesitate to ask your questions: we always glad to reach a compromise with our partners.

Payments
Payments are made weekly on Mondays with no hold (NET-0, minimal payout is $50).
We pay in PayPal, Paxum, Epese, eCoin, Payoneer, WebMoney, Bank / Wire transfer.
Also we have 5% referral bonus program.

Join us and start earning with TrueMediaPartner.com!

Best regards, TRUE Media Partner!

Last edited:
14 comments
We were under DDoS attack. Now normal work recovered.
Compensation of 50% of earnings for February 2 was made. Compensation was made to everyone who have suffered and earned over the period of at least one dollar. If you disagree with the amount of compensation, please contact us.
The emails sent directly or via the contact form could be lost between DDoS attacks. So if you have not received a response to your email please repeat it.

Referral commission was increased to 5%.

Torrent keywords base was updated. There were added about half a million new keywords in files.

Site's bases will be updated in 2-3 weeks. There will be more than 100,000 new products in the base.

Last edited:
Payoneer Problem

Hello,

I'm an affiliate of your network and currently have over $100 in my balance. However, I can't connect payoneer because it always shows error after I click on connect. I have sent email regarding this from the contact form on your website.

Can you check on this issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back