TotallySRV.com - cPanel, 3GB Storage, 1TB Bandwidth from $7.90 (Germany)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TotallyServ

TwDsH.png

Welcome to the official sales thread of TotallySRV.com. We are an Australian based premium hosting provider that strives to offer both business and personal clients, fully managed Web Hosting, Domain, SSL and VPS Services. Our business has been operating since December 2012, and we are a registered business in Australia. We are a business dedicated to client satisfaction and support and will strive to meet every customers needs. With some of the best servers money can buy located in Germany, we believe by choosing TotallySRV Web Hosting, you are on your way to meeting success.

YKRY9VZ.jpg
| |
HXxuJYw.jpg

Run by a team of Australians, Top Quality German Servers

Please note that this is a sales thread, and support will not be given. If you require support, you must submit a Tech Support ticket on our website.

Current Promotions:
End of Financial Year sale (65% Off Recurring for 3 months) - Code: EOFYS
(All plans, all billing terms)

We are a premium provider that offers fully managed hosting solutions. We will go out of our way to make sure our customers are satisfied. You get what you pay for.

- Free Website Migration (Transfer) included
- cPanel Control Panel
- Full Ticket Support (within minutes)
- Included: Softaculous and Installatron
- 7 Day Money back policy (Full refunds)

Our servers are located in Telehouse Data Centre Germany. We only offer Offshore Hosting.

Allowed content:
  • Adult Content
  • Warez Linking
  • Nulled Scripts

Content not allowed:
  • Heavy resource scripts
  • Child content
  • Warez Hosting

If we do receive a DMCA complaint, we will forward it to the customer. Please refer to our terms of service and privacy policy for accurate allowed content.

Our Premium Plans​

cibG0CK.png

All hosting can be ordered at: http://totallysrv.com/

rVaKbHG.png

We own a Certified Clientexec license to ensure our clients privacy is up to correct standards.

We accept Paypal, Credit Cards and Payza. Bank transfer on request.

Network status:
http://www.serviceuptime.com/users/uptimemonitoring.php?S=314ff194b0d668c1c9117f50213bc862&Id=42619

Regards
TotallyServ/SRV <3 :fly:

Last edited:
29 comments
Might consider using their services next year, got to let a couple of months past first since this is newly created.

It seems that the site is down now, earlier on it was ok, but I tried accessing the main site and shared hosting page and this is what I get.

Last edited:
Greetings WJ members,

Firstly wish you a very Happy and Prosperous New Year.
I am the Sales Staff for TotallySrv Hosting Solutions.
If you have any questions regarding sales, feel free to ask in this thread. Or you can open a Ticket or Chat Live with me here

-Funny
Sales Dept, TotallySrv

Hi,

We are running a promotion, in which you can receive 20% off any of our Hosting plans including Shared, Semi Dedicated and Reseller Hosting. Simply reply to our thread with "I <3 TotallySRV" and I will PM you a 20% recurring promotional code.

We accept Paypal, and offer a 5 day Money Back on every plan.

Kind Regards.

Thanks very much for the fantastic giveaway! Was very pleased to find a PM that said I was a winner! Great start to the day! All I need now is some account details then Im sure I will also be writing a great review!
Thanks again TottalySRV.

Everyone who sent me a PM would of now received there hosting account in their emails.

If you were a winner, and have not contacted me yet, please do so as soon as possible.

For the clients with accounts, we would love you to vouch about our service when you feel its right :)

Now have the account details. Thanks TotallySRV. Will start constructing today and will leave a review asap. Many thanks again. :)

Hosting was setup as soon as I PM'ed him my details, thanks for the Giveaway TotallySRV, hosting looks really good for my starter project I am working on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back