Status
Not open for further replies.

pecko

Banned
Banned
i have a question about seeding torrents. How long should i seed the torrents which i downloaded from private trackers? If i download too much torrents the upload to filehosts is too slow, but when i delete the torrents, my ratio decreases.

11 comments
What is the connection between seeding torrents and uploading to filehost?What are you using for seeding and uplaoding and how many torrents you seeding at the time?

i have a question about seeding torrents. How long should i seed the torrents which i downloaded from private trackers? If i download too much torrents the upload to filehosts is too slow, but when i delete the torrents, my ratio decreases.

Just let them seeding until your Share Ration is at least 2 :)

It depends on the tracker. Some trackers have a rule that you have to seed until you upload what you downloaded (if you download 500MB then you have to upload 500MB) or the minimum seed time is 3 or 5 days.

Read the rules on your tracker.

So i just let it seed the same amount of MB that I downloaded, right?

dsf9b6cca7epng.png

so i can delete now these torrents, right ? :D

generally, uploaders use RDP and download torrents, when download is finished they make a copy and upload them to Filehosts. so, torrent keeps on seeding and they reach high seeding ratio!

For you,
just seed unti you double to dowloaded size
if you download 10mb file seed 20MB, by this your seeding ratio shall be healthy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back