VPS Tor exit node with good abuse handling

Status
Not open for further replies.

cocouna

Hello,

I'm searching a good provider where I can run the VPS as a Tor exit node. The location doesn't matter unless it's been hosted in USA or Germany (I don't want to host there). My last provider redirected all abuses to me but after 7 abuses it suspended the server.

In the best case, the abuse can being forwarded to me. But the provider can also process them for itself. In the best case the provider also can ignore DMCA/abuses. ;)

For your information, the plan is to made the server as a Tor exit node without blocking ports (search on Google: "Tor server minimal harassment" - I'll only block the port 25 against mail spam.

Disk space: 10 GB (can also be less and more, but please not under 5 GB and 30GB)
Bandwith: 1 gb/s, unlimited
CPU: At least Intel Core i3, better is always good :)
RAM: 1 GB
Unmanaged
Control panel reference: Would be good, but isn't needed.
Monthly budget: up to 15$
Payment types: Bitcoin, PayPal, Skrill

The provider can also be an offshore host.

EDIT: Just saw 2sync.co. Anyone that could share the experience with them? Serbian, Ukrainian and Lithuanian VPS would be nice.

Last edited:
6 comments
Hi,
We can offer this DMCA free VPS in EU:
$15 motnhly.

Hi m107, thank you for your answer, but I got some questions.

Where would the location be? I couldn't find anything on your website. The cheapest offer would be in the US and I don't want to host there.
Also with DMCA: Do you also mean abuse?

Greetings

from my personal experience and if you not want to keep loosing money from provider to provider like i did in past and giving you fake promises, contact undergroundprivate.com right now the only they ignore the dmca for my websites my rank gone top gone and everytime i bug the support they answer me the best, also for this kind of purposes only they can help you give them a try

Hi,
We can offer this DMCA free VPS in EU:
$15 motnhly.

Hi m107, thank you for your answer, but I got some questions.

Where would the location be? I couldn't find anything on your website. The cheapest offer would be in the US and I don't want to host there.
Also with DMCA: Do you also mean abuse?

Greetings

Switzerland:
Switzerland VPS, Switzerland Windows VPS, Switzerland Linux VPS, Switzerland Cheap VPS

No, you have to resolve abuses, but you wont receive anything regarding DMCA from us.

We already host some tor exit nodes and have long term collaboration with them. We could offer you a server in Romania hosted by us in NATC datacenter near Arad (not Voxility). As long as mail spam is blocked we may be fine.

Take a look at our offers: https://zetservers.com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back