Dedicated Tor exit node friendly host

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 comments
Hello,

We do provide TOR Exit nodes (VPS) , our offshore hosting provide UndergroundPrivate has 10 TOR Exit nodes so we contribute to network , due lot of requests the last time for TOR Exit nodes we have started providing to the people.

You can review the plans in the section TOR Exit nodes however you can contact us for a dedicated too if you need it.

Please note that there is a high confidence between us and our clients and no logs are being kept for any purpose.

If you need to contact our web hosting company you can do it with one of the following ways :
On our Skype id undergroundprivate or email sales.undergroundprivate.com@clientlogin.sx or bitmessage BM-2cTHvxQk65NRx2XKVLbUfGzsZCoaQLXdWR or please use the ticket system via contact us on our official website.

Thank you ,
Yours UndergroundPrivate.com

Last edited:
Pretty good and affordable dedicated servers offered by Tunevps.com, a good and reliable web host.
Their support was also very helpful in the few issues I had. It made me feel great knowing I could have fast service from a reliable host.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back