TopRDP.Com - 2xE5620, 64GB RAM, 1TB SATA, 6 User/Server, 1Gbps | $20

Status
Not open for further replies.

TopRDP

Hello Gents,
We have brought some new hardware to the RDP Market, and we would love if you could try it and give us your feedback.
At the moment, we do not have much to boast. However, we are here to revise the RDP Product hardware that has been offered in the market.

We considered quite a few type of CPUs like E3-1270v5, E5-1620v3, E5-1650v3, 2xE5-2620v4, etc. but offering a great hardware with the right price has been a challenge for us.

Hence are launching our selected products in the trial phase. In this trial period, We are testing out three different types of CPU viz E5-1620v2, E5-1650v3 and 2xE5-2620v2. Please check them out and let us know your feedback.

Ei26U1m.png
goFEc3t.jpg
ldvyK3V.png

Silver - Free Trial for 7 Days

• IntelÆ XeonÆ Processor E5-1620 v3
  • 500GB 7200 RPM SATAIII Desk Space
  • 64GB DDR4 RAM
  • Unmetered Bandwidth
  • 1Gbps Full Duplex Port
  • OS on SSD Drive
  • 12 User per Server
  • Encoding Not Allowed

Gold Plan - Free Trial for 7 days

• 2x IntelÆ XeonÆ Processor E5-2620 v2
  • 1TB 7200 RPM SATAIII Desk Space
  • 64GB DDR4 RAM
  • Unmetered Bandwidth
  • 1Gbps Full Duplex Port
  • OS on SSD Drive
  • 8 User per Server
  • Encoding Allowed

Platinum Plan - Free Trail for 7 Days

• 2x Intel Xeon E5620
  • Dedicated 1TB 7200 RPM SATAIII Desk Space
  • 64GB DDR4 RAM
  • Unmetered Bandwidth
  • 1Gbps Full Duplex Port
  • OS on SSD Drive
  • 6 User per Server
  • Encoding Not Allowed

We will be offering test accounts for the next two weeks and gather customer feedback and then offer the final product.

If you want to try it out, Please go ahead and order it from the website. At the end of the trial
term if you like the product, you can pay and keep the account without cancelling.

Server Location: EvoSwitch,Netherlands

Accepted Payment Methods
-----------------------------
PayPal, WebMoney, BitCoin, Bank Transfer (India)

Contact US For Free Trial & Support
-----------------------------
------------------
Email: info@toprdp.com

Please order the trial accounts from: https://toprdp.com and Open a Support Ticket.

Added after 2 minut

Last edited:
41 comments
Today I ordered the first rdp to them. And these 1 hour time that I spent on it can only say that I'm very, very surprised and impressed. First of all their server configuration is higher than the top. Secondly internet speed is 100000% was truly, as descriped in the description. 64 GB of RAM shows you all. It's just what it stands for description only and attract customers. These people know what they're doing. The quality of them in the first place and satisfied customers. I just payed the 3 months and with it I got very favorable not refused the offer. If you want that you are sure of what you payed this company is ready to give you evidence. I highly recommend them! :)

it would be nice if they had 100gb or 200gb storage space, the price then will be lower. A lot of users dont need 500gb for storage,
anyways i wish all the best !

Hi Roberto,
Thank you for your feedback. Appreciate it. We thought about offering 100 GB and 200GB Disk space plans but the change in the price did not make any difference.
200 GB Plan will still cost you 15$. With our packages, you pay for the High End CPUs and the network. Disk Space is really not expensive.

Last edited:
We are currently out of stock on this item so orders for it have been suspended until more stock is available. For further information, please contact us.

I must say my experience was great, #1 rdp for me.
Encode speed 10/10
Speed 10/10
Restart once if i can recall
Planning to purchase :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back