Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any reliable ad company for non english website? ( Not Popup/popunder ) only banner counting imps.
The langauge of my site is Persian.

if you need good revenue and cpm from adult website then you need to have unique and good content, these ad networks look at it and also check ROI.

Many networks don't accept proxies but I don't know the exacly reason, maybe it's because some of them try to cheat. You want to show popups or banners there?

CPM.biz they do not pay, I see a lot of complaint about cpm.biz

finding a good banner cpm is really difficult, 99% of them redirect

Thanks for this very useful information. I have a problem with bidvertiser.com
I got 103 clicks and I just have 0.13$
Why is this so If paying 0.01 per click ? (see pic.)

k2wcajsdc2i2tg0dwgt3.jpg

It is a problem of some networks that they redirect traffic. In Poponclick we don't have this problem because we use our own scripts :)

It is a problem of some networks that they redirect traffic. In Poponclick we don't have this problem because we use our own scripts :)

You just have the problem that you love to drop your word in on all threads in an attempt to spam for more users.

You have right and in this same way you don't. If you have good solution then you just want to share it with people ;) also I am pleased to announce Poponclick new main server.

24x Processor VendorGenuineIntel NameIntel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2620 0 @ 2.00GHz Speed 1995.039 MHz Cache 15360 KB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back