Status
Not open for further replies.

Shahrukh

Alot of people asking for Best CPM companies, so tried to help those guys out by giving a little review of each of the CPM/PPC companies and giving the opportunity to choose your favourite company

Google Adsense for Legal -

The best in the business for sometime and they are growing like the hungry cannons good Payperclick Rate and Counts impressions as well, if you have got something surely you will get something, Adsense for the first choice if you are doing it legally

CPX interactive - Legal Network, hard to get in

This is a good option for sites that get a lot of international traffic unsupported by the other ad networks. I found that from displaying banners only you don't earn much, when I added pop-ups and pop unders my earnings trippled, but this was expected.

Payments are made on NET 30 terms with a $50 minimum. Payments are sent 30 days after the close of the month the minimum is reached

Infolinks - Warez

InfoLinks is an in-text advertising service, which means they scan your post, and converts some keywords into advertisements by showing a double underline below them.

PayPal, Bank Wire, E-Check, ACH (Only for U.S. bank accounts), Payoneer to Get your Infolinks Prepaid Mastercard® or use Payoneer for a local banl transfer.

Smowtion - Warez

Smowtion is a fresh entry into ads industry with promising future, and equally promising for newbies and experienced webmasters/ bloggers

Their Payrate is very Good, i had tried them before they pay for Every impression and Click you generate, Plus their live support is Awesome i Must say this

Paypal, Check, Wire

Bidvertiser - Warez

BidVertiser is the pay per click engine with high quality of clicks. They start work in industry since 2003 and now they are one of the most trusted companies in ppc market - Paypal - Check

Adbrite - Nice structured ads but very Low CTR of ads

Pop ups Adult + Non Adult Network!

Popads.Net - 5$ Minimum payout generally Pays around 3 days in Alertpay and Paypal -

BuySellAds - Buysellads is a top market place for publishers and advertisers to make huge money online. This network offers it’s publishers to set their own CPM rates and banners. Minmum payout is $50 and if you are making lot of money then you can request your payment twice in a month.

OTHER Affiliates

Chitika - Warez
Clicksor - Warez (Problem with Ads)
Burst Media- In-video, popup, popunder ads

Last edited:
87 comments
Heres my reviews on the same networks

Adsense - best network you can possibly use, payment same day every mont

CPX - Low CPMs (0.09 average) .. Currently running on NET120 (just got my payment for December today)

infolinks - didn't use them long but they work.

Smowtion - they only count about 1/2 of the impressions you send them and if you have high traffic CPMs drop to 0.06 .. I have yet to get a payment from them

Bidvertiser - I got a glitch in my account with them.. they owed me $600 I sent about 20 emails back and fourth getting a different person replying everytime and ended up only getting a payment of $10 months later..

adbite - WORST ad network there is

clicksor - good if you like giving your visitors malware and various viruses

------
My additions
------
Xtendmedia(matomymedia) - friendly staff CPM around 0.12 average for organic Google traffic

Harrenmedia - best payrate, slow support, always pay on time (wire,paypal, check)

axill - a nice filler network to make sure you don't put all your eggs in one basket .. pays on time

--------full page ads----------

adf.ly - nothing better then them.. anyone that claims they are lying as I have tried all the competition

First you need to clean Malware from your ads and Be Honest to your Viewers and letting the users be aware

Last edited:
All u guyz said is more than good but what about websites that r new and yet to get more visitors i used to get 4k-6k per day now i am barly jugling 500-1k .. adf.ly are not making enough 4 me now .. so plz anyhelp would be great also if they support alertpay :)

Also Which is Best For Banner On My Website, popcpm.com Pays 0.25$

Last edited:
popcpm.com is full of malware I wouldn't recommend putting that on your website unless you want to be flagged as suspicious by numerous virus scanners and auto blocked.

They Pay really good, i am telling that with my Personal Experience they are very reliable to use- Yes you can use them both at a time thats not an issue I think

Good Luck!

Clicksor was good at early times but they are now shitted with Malware ads and i am not sure what problem they are having they are getting worst and worst everyday Plus, i don't like their ads(Irritating one's) their ads Suck big time I would suggest not to use them

Regards

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

I am yet to add it .. but what do u recommend

Recommend to use Google Adsense and Smowtion ad Networks they are the leading ones nowadays they have quite high PPC and CPM rate and you would love working for them as you get into Adsense once you will enjoy them, the one thing i Like about smowtion is that they have a very good support system for every individual user account, Good Luck

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back