Status
Not open for further replies.

MrPerfect

Hello GoodEvening Ladies & Gentlemen Boys N Girls,

We are going to share top 5 Filehosts according to wrz team & professional uploaders & Webmasters.

As we all know now days many filehosts coming and going because they only want to earn with adsense so they just play with you.
We will share only those filehosts who looks promising who looks amazing by them looks by them features & by them plans :)

Mr Perfect is not a perfect without our team without wjunction so we always suggest what best for all of you so kindly have a look and let me know what you guys think & please dont add any other filehosts in replie
s

All Filehosts Approved by our team as well as professional uploaders & Webmasters.

1 RapidGator

2 ddownload

3 subyshare.com

4 slot available

5 slot available

My Friends you will get surely sales & these filehosts not gonna ban you i give my words they are loyal honest & humble we seen many uploaders working with these filehosts they dont charge extra they know what best for uploaders and they are working from long time with all great uploaders yes i understand some time we feel bed when we dont get sales i dont deny but its a part of time its just a matter of time i m sure just believe in your quality and ability be with someone who can guide u and try to join better team if possible try to talk with staff of these filehosts try to interact with them try to make sure them you are good and better uploader dont show you are hungry for money dont show u are worker show them you are something and they want u not u need them show them you work like your own website its shows you working as a friend u working as a staff help them support them and than see you will get perfect reward. I understand around us lot of good uploaders who compete with each other but thats not mean you cant win thats not mean u cant get sales you can too get sales. Trust me or not but thats true ..

Believe that thats all

Visit Trusted PPS Filehost subyshare.com

Enjoy Happy Earning :)

I want to tell you honestly according to me for ppd and pps fikper.com is best filehost :)

Recommend You Emerging Filehost of the Year Fikper.com

:kissing_heart::relaxed:

Last edited:
16 comments
do not now wat is your interest on this thread but including filefactory too in that list it makes it looks like a fake on and sponsored one.
Filefactory is one of the most oldest and one of the most scam filehosting ever becasue has years scaming people(others at least scam for some months and close)
They pay only selected people and do not care for other . You can check their thread here where 99 from 100 uploaders say it is scam and with big amounts.
Also not including nitroflare who has the best rates and best affilate program PPD+PPS ?
i am do not want to disques for other because it depends in wat do you upload ect ect ect but for filefactory mannn

Last edited:
Thread edited filefactory removed due to many complains Ddownload looks promising but not up to the mark . if you know any others filehosts u mat share your opinion :) we will consider to add in the list two slots available :)

Filefactory took 1 year to give me payments. They are definitely a scam. I do not recommend for new users.

Even though they have a good web interface (probably the best) it is a bummer that they don not pay sales even after 100+ of tickets.

For me ddownload should also be in this list. They pay good and on time

ofcrs they can be if they become loyal honest and mature.
i give u one example in this wjunction many users talk trash about rapidgator and them eyes on wj and they know whoz doing wrong thing but they never ban them accounts they dont block because they are professional and mature they are big company .. all are not same in this market some kids opening filehosts and becoming big guns :) i dont know about ddownload so i cant say anything about this filehost
may be they are good may be they are not may be they understand uploaders and them members.
may be they ban accounts and blocks may be they dont reply may be they dont contribute anything is possible its just not about ddownload its about all filehosts ..

but i believe rapidgator,turbobit,uploadgig they are on another level :)

i wish ddownload take some good and bold steps to get in this list :)
thanks

He has only one interest: to say Rapidgator ist best of all time.

The list itself is a great joke, it is only his choice...this has no really substance.

There is no parameter to measure up for 1st, 2nd and so on.

He is doing all this to get a staff position. He has hardly used Rapidgator. I doubt if he had ever earned 100$ with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back