To0z Logo Contest - $30.00 U.S.D. (PayPal)

Status
Not open for further replies.

To0

This is a contest to the best winner, I decide who wins based on my choice and preference.

All contestants must post their work within this thread!

Logo Design:

Currently I am using this logo:
logo.png

Looking for an innovative individual to rise above the rest. Logo must be transparent*. Whoever has the best logo - wins the competition and thus the $30.00.

Be sure to visit my company at http://prosellersinc.com for a good idea of where these images will be implemented.

Also, any additional ideas are welcome.

Contest ends when a winner has been selected (not to exceed 30 days ie; 6/15/2013). Payout dates are 5/17/2013, 5/31/2013 or 6/14/2013 depending on who/when/what. Payment will be made via PayPal.

Thanks,
Rick

Last edited:
15 comments
yuZe6.png

ZmMH2.png

2k4oB.png

2cOt.png

IugN.png

Here you go, give these a try. Not interested in the money :)
I made them ever so slightly bigger to allow me to make the smoothness better. So you might need to play around with them a bit, but hopefully it wont be to much hassle.

Actually, I could probably sort that out... Give me a few minutes.

FIXED. Should be perfect now. (I hope :P)

Last edited:
Hey To0
Would you mind if i went ahead and made you a layout for that website?
If you don't like it at the end of the day that's fine but i fancy a little something to do and this would give me something, not looking for money, just something to do i guess :) let me know

Well i was bored and i ended up doing this :

6gZdWNm.png

Done it in Illustrator and then the rest in Photoshop
I'll try something else later just today i have a big headache

Hey To0
Would you mind if i went ahead and made you a layout for that website?
If you don't like it at the end of the day that's fine but i fancy a little something to do and this would give me something, not looking for money, just something to do i guess :) let me know

Yea sure, go ahead I'm not stopping you. If it turns out to be epic I'll definitely compensate you something for your time spent if used.

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

Well i was bored and i ended up doing this :

6gZdWNm.png

Done it in Illustrator and then the rest in Photoshop
I'll try something else later just today i have a big headache

Unique B. I'll update the site so we can all see how it looks.

Contest is still open!

Hi,
Thanks for the rep. I hope they are ok.
Just to let you know, I don't think you updated your first icon. It still looks like the original. :)

NB0rI.png

I've also made updates to the icons. For me, they still seemed a bit edgy to me.
So I put a small "feather" on the outside which makes it appear smoother.
These might look better.

Ig09b.png

0gRF.png

pNJro.png

ZpecE.png

lRSUB.png

Last edited:
Hi To0,

I have designed a logo for your competition :-=. This logo is fully vectorized & transparent. You can check the logo below. Make sure you check the design in full size preview to see the design clearly.​

TokFky4.jpg

Thanks
Boss​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back