To all warez owners & Question to upload cashwhores?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems that you didn't get my point. I wasn't insulting any country - I just stated out the obvious. Hardly anyone from those countries actually pays for movies, games, software and anything media related.

Some do pay, but they're either rich or they're paying a monthly fee for some multiplayer game.

It's a strange situation. It just needs a balance. If an uploader uses file hosts that pay and only post say 5 movies released that day it's fine. Everyone is happy, the downloaders, webmasters and uploaders. The problem arises if as bxflow said you've some guy who posts 80 threads in an hour and basically spams the board. Now you've poorer quality threads and due to the sheer volume they most likely don't have mirrors and only contain a single file host. If you've the guy with 5-10 posts they topics are of better quality and usually have mirrors.

It's the person who spams 80 threads in an hour to hundreds of sites I don't like. I'd be surprised if anyone does. Uploader is a vague term and their are many different types. Some good and some bad but it's the bad ones that can give all of them a bad name.

I keep seeing so much about how these file host's are scams. But may i ask why do you need the money so bad?

I'm from the age of warez users that just want fast/direct/no ad host downloads..

If you are running a site that wants to be big, then you have a reason to upload.. You are not uploading to make money you are uploading to bring your site up to par with unique fresh uploads.

If you upload just for the money then you are no use to the warez community. Nobody wants to have to download from a site that forces you to become premium just to download faster then 100kbps..

I and most other large warez owners usually will force your downloads into either the trash or into our guest section which we could care less what is posted.

If you really are gonna sit there and spend money on RDA/VPS/DEDI host's guess whos winning? Not you.. Your spending your own money to make less then what you spend just to be banned from the sites you are trying to cash out from..

I see you cash whore uploaders in my eyes as noobs ready to be used big time. I could waste my own money and offer a very nice server for you cash whores and make all the money back since you guys are so worried about "who can upload more to make more" while i worry about "who is the biggest cash whore of them all so i can cash out on their stupidity"...

All i know is all these new warez sites allowing these cash whores to post are not real warez sites..

A real warez site is one that doesnt keep duplicate topics. Who doesnt allow your cash free users to come and be forced to pull out cash for free downloads.

I promise you all (im speaking to the warez owners) if you get unique posts from sites like megaupload and mediafire where there free users are almost premium you WILL earn money if you asked nicely to your members to please donate...

We can all understand you need to money to offer us such good things. And people are more understanding.. But if you don't follow what i say then please be ready to rely on ads and your cash whore uploader ways. And be scammed by the file host's them selfs..

r7406.jpg

Also, back in the day, people uploaded for the lulz because their was no money rewards system rather a point system where the user would get a free premium account when they reached said points. Nowadays, however, file hosts offer money as a reward for a certain amount of downloads a file gets. As time passes things change. While money is now being rewarded for warez, sharing is still being done regardless of the situation.

I can tell you that about 99% of people won't give a shit of what you just said. Not because you are calling them noobs of "cashwhores" but because some of the things you say aren't even valid? Did you think before you posted this thread?

"If you really are gonna sit there and spend money on RDA/VPS/DEDI host's guess whos winning? Not you.. Your spending your own money to make less then what you spend just to be banned from the sites you are trying to cash out from.."

-Uhhh a shit load of people who buy rdps/vps/dedis do it because they are already making money and want to expand their work and those things offer that to them. Believe it of not, heavy uploaders that upload daily are making $100-$300 daily even more. Lets do some math, lets say a heavy upload makes $200/day, 200 x 30 = 6K/month although keep in mind that some file hosts have a send limit they have per month so in a sense they won't get the $6k in a month but they will eventually.

All i know is all these new warez sites allowing these cash whores to post are not real warez sites..

-Da fuck? So you are telling me that a site that is not up to par with the latest file hosts are not real warez sites? If these sites did not allow file hosts that offer money on their websites then they would have no traffic. The majority of the "scene" now uses these sites some still use RS and MU but they are mainly the last set of links from the other ones they have that are contained in the thread.

A real warez site is one that doesnt keep duplicate topics. Who doesnt allow your cash free users to come and be forced to pull out cash for free downloads.

-What? Don't ALL file hosts want you to purchase a premium account from them? There is a free option on mostly all file hosts websites that allow free users to download content for free without a premium account. Websites that ask a user to buy a premium account is because they are downloading a big file probably 1gb long which is understandable. File hosting costs money, file hosts have to make money ergo premium accounts.

I promise you all (im speaking to the warez owners) if you get unique posts from sites like megaupload and mediafire where there free users are almost premium you WILL earn money if you asked nicely to your members to please donate...

-Members don't want to donate they came to your site because they get what they want and leave. Most new warez sites that pop up is mostly that. Members don't stay for the community no matter what file host you give them, they just want their shit and they leave simple as that.

I have to agree with the original poster.. The warez scene is ruined now. And no offence but I'm guessing half the people who agree with this cash whore shit haven't been around that long and don't know any different. The warez scene used to be much better without this money incentive.

torrents for the win..i run a torrent site and its for the masses..those that want something they cant afford to get it for free...

lol the OP thinks that every uploader makes 30 $ per month :facepalm:
If you don't like the way people upload, do it yourself and post MU/MF single links. It's their business what they post, and how they post it. Nobody is forcing you to download. Anyway, from my perspective it's the uploaders that put the most time into their posts, make sure the content is good and prefer quality over quantity, that earn the most, rather than spammers

It seems that you didn't get my point. I wasn't insulting any country - I just stated out the obvious. Hardly anyone from those countries actually pays for movies, games, software and anything media related.

Some do pay, but they're either rich or they're paying a monthly fee for some multiplayer game.
I beg to differ..If that was the case ..Movie and other industries especially in those so called third world countries would die:PBut that's not the case!!;)

you are talking abt OneDDL here
no duplicate posts
mu,rs links
cares abt both premium as well as free users
no shitty popups
quality uploads
:D :D

* mod edit - Lets not use this as a chance to spam your site

*my edit - i dont own the site lol FAIL :P

Last edited:
Effort to upload? lol.

Christ it's so easy to use sBorg/RL etc to re-upload nowadays.

People just leech from one main site or a private site, which another user has ACTUALLY taken the time to upload MANUALLY to share with everyone else.

The bit i dislike is people leech from say w-bb and re-upload and expect to earn from it? :|

Why should they earn from it when it's not even their own upload and it's just been leeched?

( re-upload being the key word )

I dont understand this attitude. First of all, people obviously do it for money. I never did, but then again, I live in a country where there are opportunities other countries don't have.

As a user, I dont mind seeing links from filehosts that pay out - I'd rather see that than ads or requests for donations.

People who have figured out a way to cash in on the system aren't noobs...its pretty creative imo. I dont really approve as I like 'sharing' but I at least understand why people do it.

Well Said , people who think uploaders that earn money are whores or whatever at least be happy they chosen an innocent way of earning , they dont hack anyone , harm anyone right? just they upload and post which satisfies both parties , What ever shits you say about filehosts that pay i can say you one thing , We get 1000 or even more hits for files means 1000 people enjoyed a movie/software for free right? your talking asif paid filehosts dont let people download files :facepalm:

People need to get over it, 'cash whores' still help people get a hold of stuff they would not normally be able to get hold of, just because they're doing it for the money doesn't mean people aren't benefiting from it. You're either for warez or against warez. There is no "well I like my warez but I only like them when people aren't earning from them."

Well Said , people who think uploaders that earn money are whores or whatever at least be happy they chosen an innocent way of earning , they dont hack anyone , harm anyone right? just they upload and post which satisfies both parties , What ever shits you say about filehosts that pay i can say you one thing , We get 1000 or even more hits for files means 1000 people enjoyed a movie/software for free right? your talking asif paid filehosts dont let people download files :facepalm:
really?
i`ll break up your argument
they chosen an innocent way of earning , they dont hack anyone , harm anyone right?
i would not call something an 'innocent' way of earning when all one does is take the work of the scene which shares the files for free and then REUPLOAD the files to cashwhore host and SPAM bulletin boards.These uploaders DONT have the right to what they are reuploading.they are ripping industries like the movie,adult,music and app industry.imagine if they did not exist!-There wouldnt be filesonic....get what i mean?

just they upload and post which satisfies both parties
if i did not have the affil,torrent and usenet sources that i have,i would HATE the warez world of today...why?because only 1% of those "one click download links" are just that..

We get 1000 or even more hits for files means 1000 people enjoyed a movie/software for free right? your talking asif paid filehosts dont let people download files
yes they did enjoy watching the movies/using the software etc.but this enjoyment is far too less as compared to the enjoyment the scene give you(uploaders)..seeing 20 cents added to your filesonic account daily.wtf?

@Breaking Bad:this is not a rant against you.

First of all there is nothing wrong with the filehosts that pay.Not all have access to the Scene..I haven't seen anyone to be against RS.Why?Didn't you all upload there to earn points?And if i remember pretty well here in WJ there were million threads offering RS premium accounts for less money.And RS had restrictions.Like 5gb a day.

Second if its free then why SCC,IPT and many more ask for donations?They have their reasons.You tell me that "cashwhores" as you call them dont pay anything to share?Or you believe that W-BB will be the only forum and the billions of downloaders will go there?

Warez is illegal.None filehost will keep illegal content forever.So you need different links.You believe one uploader that uploads in MU or RS will upload the same movie over and over and over?No.So the downloader will search for other links.

Stop hating spreading link uploaders.All have their reason.

There are many kids in the third world that go to school and make some money in an easy and comfortable way. What's wrong with that?

Although I am well off, I also upload for money. That money goes towards hosting and upload tools. Isn't it nice if you can have a hobby which is subsidized?

really?
i`ll break up your argument
they chosen an innocent way of earning , they dont hack anyone , harm anyone right?
i would not call something an 'innocent' way of earning when all one does is take the work of the scene which shares the files for free and then REUPLOAD the files to cashwhore host and SPAM bulletin boards.These uploaders DONT have the right to what they are reuploading.they are ripping industries like the movie,adult,music and app industry.imagine if they did not exist!-There wouldnt be filesonic....get what i mean?

just they upload and post which satisfies both parties
if i did not have the affil,torrent and usenet sources that i have,i would HATE the warez world of today...why?because only 1% of those "one click download links" are just that..

We get 1000 or even more hits for files means 1000 people enjoyed a movie/software for free right? your talking asif paid filehosts dont let people download files
yes they did enjoy watching the movies/using the software etc.but this enjoyment is far too less as compared to the enjoyment the scene give you(uploaders)..seeing 20 cents added to your filesonic account daily.wtf?

@Breaking Bad:this is not a rant against you.

Whatever you say still we get hits because people download and enjoy right? like you said those scene stuff are mostly private or only at limited sites (everyone cant find it EZ to seed torrents etc), you know what we do? we strip it down to public , oh yeah now not only the VIPs , everyone can enjoy these and thats why sites like WBB are so famous in the net :sun:

its more like Vegetables are grown in farms , only a few have acces directly to the farms , but how does that vegetable get in to your tummy when you have no access directly to the farm? well thats where the inbetweeners play a role , i would say those Scene Releases your talking about are the farms , and we uploaders are the inbetweeners who bring it right in to your doorstep , and ofcourse money plays a role in food so why not in WAREZ :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back