Status
Not open for further replies.
11 comments
Promote your post on other people's pages, pay for promotion of your own posts via PROMOTE button on the bottom of your post.

If you want something free try some free FB Likes adding sites like Addmefast

Its fast, free and I'd recommend it for startup likes for you to be able to get an FB page vanity url.

If you already have traction and a little budget, you can also try FB Ads.

Hello Friend...

If you are trying to build a business, the best bet is to find real people you can share your knowledge and experiences with them, and connect them to your network

Create your business page on FB and ask your friends to join them and shares high quality and interesting posts.

first of all you have to dedicate a lot of time to facebook, more posts on more pages most people will come to know about you, if you are using a page to promote make the deal with other page owner for advertising his page on yours and your page on his.
if you want a more easier way then go to fivver , pay and get their services.

I've found it much easier to get twitter followers than Facebook likes, mind you I do have an adult website so I don't blame people for not wanting that seen by the public. I did try to addmefast site suggested, 20 likes but all removed immediately after ... I wonder why lol

To get more like for facebook page

1. Tell your friends to like fb page
2. Tel your friends to suggest their friends to like that page.
3. Post Interesting posts, videos, poles etc. so that your facebook page reach more people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back