Tips on generating views on Youtube?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kief

I've recently started getting into Youtube, and im still new on how to garner views, and likes, etc. I tried searching WJ for any info, but i see a lot of 0 post threads that don't have much credibility as far as im concerned.

Does anyone have any sites, tips, or just services that work? I'm not putting out false content, or spam, i am actually editing, and creating videos. Starting to get better too!

Thanks!

EDIT:

The only website i found that was close to what i could want was: Vagex unfortunately, it is down for sign-ups.

Last edited:
13 comments
Youtube is tough now! I remember my days pawning the Youtube system.

1zl5MN9.png

R.I.P my channel :(

Create backlinks and promote your video at the same time by sharing the link on your social media networks: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.

Create backlinks and promote your video at the same time by sharing the link on your social media networks: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.

This is what i have been doing, although not on Facebook or LinkedIN. I have been using G+ and various top paste websites, and created a free blogger and wordpress blogs as 'fake' sites for the backlinks. Was wondering if there was any other ways?

For getting more viewers we need to post our video vary interesting and some comic parts also. After posting video we have to share over the each high visitors social media sites like Facebook, twitter, tumbler, pint rest etc. here you have change to gain no of viewer of your video. I thinks way generate the right traffic for you.

You could target specific keywords in your niche. Do some keyword research and find one that isn't too competitive. Then once you start getting consistent views, you can target higher searched keywords. Hope this helps.

Perhaps you could reach out to channels already established in your niche. Maybe they could see your material and advise you on how to move things forward.

I've recently started getting into Youtube, and im still new on how to garner views, and likes, etc. I tried searching WJ for any info, but i see a lot of 0 post threads that don't have much credibility as far as im concerned.

Does anyone have any sites, tips, or just services that work? I'm not putting out false content, or spam, i am actually editing, and creating videos. Starting to get better too!

Thanks!

EDIT:

The only website i found that was close to what i could want was: Vagex unfortunately, it is down for sign-ups.

Kief, if you want more views to your video, you need to have keyword in your description and title.
Send some backlinks to your video. So some bookmarking.

Comments on other videos that is related to your videos.

You have to be patient. Traffic don't come overnight.

Hopes it helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back