Status
Not open for further replies.
@softleaks why you are lie ?

When i paided for site after few hours i asked your for sending money back and pushing your domain @ your account .. you said no, coz these are not bots etc..

please dont lie ;)

Its simple for solving this issue: Just go and reply in alertpay email "say that you sorted with me and all done! "
When i will get money from alertpay i will push your domain back ;)

Nope and nope...

i pmed you 20 times come and speak with me about this issue but you was kiddin ?

Only when i will get my money back i will push your domain!

Nope and nope...

i pmed you 20 times come and speak with me about this issue but you was kiddin ?
So you are refusing to give the money back.
This proves that you are a scammer.

If the backup is the problem i will create one for the OP and give you a link =)
Back up is not a problem.He is a liar. You can create a backup in minutes.

Your all fucking kids. :) You got what you paid for, end of. Why buy the site in the first place without checking it out for spammers/bots? In the future, before you buy a site check it out instead of just making a 2 second decision.

@softleaks Dont play the role of victim please.

Its your fault that you tired to scam, if money will be back you will get domain back so dont worry ;)

Well considering this Thumper kid has put the hold on the funds,and still has control over teh domain and the database, and is also refusing to remove the hold from teh funds as softleaks asked so he could refund and get back the domain and DB just says to me Thumperkid is looking for a free ride, sounds like he is just trying to scam softleaks to me

@Thumper

If the only problem with the site is backup, give the server login details to a mod, he'll login to your server and see whether a backup is possible. If it is, you get a ban, if its not softleaks gets a ban. Simple.

@iMage its your mean dude.
@CloudShadow Yeah sure... i will give server details to each mod for checking if what i said is true...

@NightMare 100% agree with you! i cant understand why everyone needs to comment here?

Hey admin there???
Why dont you open a section for "Quarrel" or "Give My Money Back" Type... :P LOL!

So that these guys can enjoy the whole day..... :P

Nope, i dont wanna get nothing from you!

Just reply @ alertpay email for sending money back and i will push your domain to you in some min..

also if you want we can speak in private about that ... pm your msn or gmail

@ThumperTM

Are you nuts ??

You mailed alertpay to hold my money ??

How will alertpay believe me stating " I'm not guilty " ...

You should mail alertpay stating that " The problem is solved and please unhold the money "

And i'm done with you in private.

I'm doing this publicly in front of all WJ members to get this :

WISDOM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back