Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno what really happened but I don't think Thumper is a scammer. I'm doing SEO service for him as we speak and guy sent me money few days in front. Just saying that I never had any problems with him.

Well, I have had a Similar Experience with Thumper.
He bought one of our services, used it for couple of weeks and then charged back the amount. Even I am supposed to open a thread about this, If he doesn't respond to me with in a Week, I will be opening one more thread about it.

well yap even i'm hes friend "not best friend" just a friend we don't talk regularly but sometimes for fun. and i don't see him talking shit etc... but no idea really what happened between you and thumper :)

THIS IS ONE BIG LOL XD

You are noobs guys, both, and btw wtf is this - refund after buing site XD - mega lol - in my whole life I have not heard much more imbecility.

3eqejrj8t6e8.gif

Its really strange I had deal with Thumper before and it was done smoothly without opening any thread like this and I know him too he is gud guy
I hope this matter will get solve :)

To say the true i dont feel bad for this situation , that you are without your domain and money!! Coz you deserved that and you know why...

I re-emailed alertpay now , so dont worry they will unhold this payment soon

Now i will not reply again here till alertpay will fix this.... then you have to send money back to me and to take your domain + db....

You are saying ThumperTM is scammer rofl, check my topic where am selling adspot on my site... .see if any comment is saying that :P You are scammer man and you know that ... why you was banned before ? coz you are nice guy ? haha

But this will happend everytime when you try to cheat with ppl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back