Three Groups of Thought Relating to SEO Which are WRONG in 2013!

Status
Not open for further replies.

XRumerGeek

Banned
Banned
I've spent several hours considering and reviewing the common misconceptions and group types that surrounds SEO. It seems many of us are going wrong simply due to using outdated, poor quality methods. Perhaps you're going wrong without even realizing it? I've created this article so people can ask themselves honestly as to whether they fall into any of the categories.

It’s fascinating how so many businesses still find themselves ‘stuck’ in an outdated mindset when it come to how SEO works and how it can benefit their business in 2013. In most cases, it’s actually rather sad when you see these guys desperately running towards a metaphorical ‘cliff’ that can only end in disaster! There a several levels of SEO ignorance that pretty much tell you at what point (and year) a particular business owner has become mired in a tar pit of false information and hearsay. Let’s take a look at three of these levels and you’ll see what I mean.

Read the Entire Article Here: Misconceptions Regarding SEO in 2013

I hope I've chosen the right section to post this- and I'd genuinely be interested to hear others members views regarding the issue. To me it seems like many business owners are missing out simply because they refuse to adapt in an ever changing game of Search Engine Optimization.

XRumerGeek

1 comment
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back