Status
Not open for further replies.
[slide] http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/294/20101129145122.jpg [/slide]

language Hindi . Now English Translation

scam kiya maine tujhe lode ke saag = i scammed you penis powder
ab wjunction pe apni maa kyu chuda raha = now at wjunction why u allowed to fuck your mom

@praveer :: What wud u do if someone messes up with ur site ???
Don't u get it...My site was down for 3days.
It was running fine until I gave him a reseller account...and he messed up wid it....
And do u think I wud scam for 15$ ???

pcmasterz @ show us the Proof..dude......i am showing all the Proof..what you are....$15 is not the big thing for me.....but u abused has made me uncontrolable.

A few questions.

Did m3th3lesh have permission to run rapidleech on the server? If you didn't make it clear then he can only presume he had permission.

Did PCMasterz specify how much bandwidth he could use or how much HDD space he was allowed. If he didn't specify a figure technically m3th3lesh was well within his right to presume it was unlimited and use as much as he liked.

When your giving someone hosting you have to make everything perfectly clear at the start. That's why all hosting providers have detailed terms and conditions. If you didn't specify what he was and wasn't allowed do then I don't see it as a problem he using all the bandwidth.

It was a shitty thing to do but it sounds like he wasn't breaking any agreements.

Answers:

Did m3th3lesh have permission to run rapidleech on the server? If you didn't make it clear then he can only presume he had permission.

Answer:>
I had clearly mentioned that the server has to be used in a fair way.
No abuse of resources.
He said he would resell the accounts on oxyhost.in , but he messed up with the main DB and ran RL script on it.

Did PCMasterz specify how much bandwidth he could use or how much HDD space he was allowed. If he didn't specify a figure technically m3th3lesh was well within his right to presume it was unlimited and use as much as he liked.
We decided that 30 GB of BW would be used in a month while he used 100 GB in a few days.

Answers:

I had clearly mentioned that the server has to be used in a fair way.
No abuse of resources.
He said he would resell the accounts on oxyhost.in , but he messed up with the main DB and ran RL script on it.

We decided that 30 GB of BW would be used in a month while he used 100 GB in a few days.
well judging rom your comments it looks like you gave away a reseller account without thinking about any sort of consequences, first off you should have restricted his bandwidth to 30GB , secondly you should never share a server with a person that you dont know well, you could have bought him a seperate account on any other hosting if you were that cautious about your own server mate.

Mr.Happy @ answer of all the Questions :

from the day i got the Account..i didnt even uploaded a single File in it. i just went to add customer tab to create a customer but error found and he didnt even fixed it after calling so many times

secondly ask pcmasterz to show the bandwidth used proof..& RL link .

third the Most Important
he messaged me thru his mobile phone

[slide] http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/294/20101129145122.jpg [/slide]

language Hindi . Now English Translation

scam kiya maine tujhe lode ke saag = i scammed you penis powder
ab wjunction pe apni maa kyu chuda raha = now at wjunction why u allowed to fuck your mom

Fine then. That pretty much solves it.

Agreements were in place that the domain would be transfered in return for hosting which included 30GB of bandwidth.

If m3th3lesh used 100GB he broke the contract and pcmasterz was well within he right to cancel the hosting.

To conclude if pcmasterz can provide a screenshot of where he specified 30GB and proof that he exceeded that figure then I see no further cause for dispute in this case as he was well within his right's to terminate the agreement.

someone is lying here ... threatening someone and insulting moms or what ever cost more than money, from this we understand that pcmaster is making jokes with us!! come on provide the proof, dont try to photoshop :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back