Status
Not open for further replies.

m3th3lesh

Hello Everyone,
Yesterday i posted a Thread "Pcmasterz is Scammer" but today i checked i found it is deleted. Why it has happened.I am not interested in creating unneccessary thread but when it is above limit. i had created the Thread.

I Hope Admin,Moderator,Respected Members will surely hear my Problem.

116 comments
@m3th3lesh - Because i was the one being scammed... I suffered great monetary loss due to your act. My sites were down for three days because bandwidth was used up by you without my consent and i had to buy additional BW.... Traffic was also lost. Now please stop your rubbish talks..

pcmasterz @ did you post the proof dude...i posted the Proof...u r the owner of vps u can do anything and u can say anything.....if u have proof of bandwidth used..post here..let everybody know

u abused a lot dude...and no one is a child who started abusing just for bandwidth and for your info i didnt uploaded a single file in Reseller account given by you...so can u say...post the proof..

i dont think pcmasterz is a scammer he hired me two times and he paid me always never done anyscams but hope so he deals gud wid me in future :)

@m3th3lesh - The VPS was from ServeDome.
ServeDome admin is on Wjunction. Anyone can contact him and ask him.
Btw i abused you - I agree , but your issue was about trust and mutual decision.
You crossed the limit and i lost my traffic.
My site was not working for 3 days because the BandWidth was used up.
How can i prove it ?
I did a OS Re-Install on it.
You messed up the Database and ran RL on my VPS !!!
I get 10k UV+ on my site and i lost all that for 3 days.
That is:
10 UV * 3 Days = 30 UV
That's a huge amount of traffic and that could have generated a lot of revenue.

shanit @ if u have saw the yesterday post.. then u can understand.

pcmasterz @ dont try to move your work to servdome...u r using a vps..cant u c the bandwidth status.....u r trying to win becoz u r more familiar here then me....

djlatino @ read the thread ...i said my thread got deleted yesterday.....tht thread was having all the proof...so use common sense while posting...if u cant understand ask use or tell us to write the problem

shanit @ if u have saw the yesterday post.. then u can understand.

pcmasterz @ dont try to move your work to servdome...u r using a vps..cant u c the bandwidth status.....u r trying to win becoz u r more familiar here then me....

oh because i havent seen yesterday thread..

i had sold the domain "megasharez.com"
to pcmasterz for $15 and we mutually decided that pcmasterz will provide the Reseller Hosting account to me for 5 months instead of paying $15.

i got the kloxo Reseller panel from pcmasterz but when i checked it. i found error in it due to which i am unable to create account. so i called him or sent the Pm (by using Wjunction) but no repsonse... then i asked either refund $15 or Fix the issue....so he abused me a lot.

abuse proof :

wj2.png

original language Hindi..here is the Translation
maa chuda = fuck your mom
apni gaand me daal le = put in your ass
land = penis

wj1.png

24535694.png

english translation of above image

bhosadike = vulgar word in indian language

jo chiz mujhe achi lag jaati hai use main le leta hu = any thing i like i get it

now he has deleted the account..as i am unable to log into it

mate i dont think chat logs will help you much in your case, you should provide proof that you werent able to create an account or something as abuse is not a reason to get someone banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back