Thinking about setting up websites with adsense

Status
Not open for further replies.

xandor

I am thinking about various ways to make websites that might be worth quite much with adsense.

What I mainly think about is to make is a website similar to a warez site but without linking to any content, like this:
Pages for all who are participating in the "content".
Pages for each "content".
Other pages for keywords that would bring traffic related to the niche.

I should be able to get several thousand of visits daily. I know I rank first page and often first spot for this niche and it is a unlimited amount of keywords to target.
I had a similar website before with ~3k UV daily but had to close it, made a new a week ago and it already have 1k daily pageviews (not UV so not that great, but in 1 week with almost no pages indexed). With the new website I expect to be able to get 5-10k daily visitors or 10-30k if it is used properly.

The things that are mainly concerning:
It might be seen as a warez site. (even though it cant be used for anything else than getting keywords and finding out what content each person have released)
Covers might be illegal to share. (could skip them but would make the website less useful and quite boring)
Some covers also have girls in swimsuit (NN) is it allowed or should it be avoided?
Can I get banned on blogger for this? (even though hosting is cheap I prefer to not buy hosting, intending to use a blog and last blogger I setup I ranked on first page/spot for most 3+ word keywords and 3rd page for 2 word keyword that I targetted so I really like it)

Last edited:
5 comments
Even though the material itself is not available at all, no links or anything.

Just a bunch of text.
Just names and cover images. (or possibly just names to remove covers since I could see that they might still be illegal to show in theory)

Example of similar websites: Wikipedia and imdb. Doesnt contain any content just information about it. Would be like.

Last edited:
If you are driving that much traffic, I wouldn't waste time with Adsense and would instead find some relevant CPA offers to throw at your visitors. You'll make more money and not have to worry about Google's bonkers TOS!

I woudn't if I were you as the only way this will end is in tears.

Google and warez do not and will not go together, i appreciate you wont directly link to any copyrighted stuff, but at the end of the day you are helping copyright fraud either directly or not.

And once your account has been banned that's it for you im afraid, and then at a later date when you come up with a good legal plan it will be too late as youve already been banned !

No best thing is to stay well clear and do things google likes

Cheers
RR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back