Thinking about closing Softddl.net , what do you think ? Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echo

Hello guys !
This is my site : Softddl.net
After reading this http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=13207 , i came to conclusion that warez isn't that safe any more ...
I don't want to end up like sswarez's owner ... I prefer losing dollars even hundreds and not paying the much he has to pay now ... 289k$ ! ....

Please take a look at my site , look how much hard work i had put in it , all the uploads that i did ... And getting +3K rapidshare points a day ...
Should i leave all this ?
Is it safe ?

How can i convert my site to something legal ?

Please help !
Thanks a lot guys .

Quote of my comment on rap^'s topic ( sswarez's owner )
How come that this only happend to sswarez ? there are bigger sites and still didn't get anything like that. please can you explain more ?
I am on the verge of closing my site because of this ...
My site is Softddl.net ...

You said that you got at first a notice that you ignored , and after months you got a court order . What was the first notice about ? Was it about removing a topic or something ?
Please explain more and how can we avoid this ...

st0ne what do you say about this ?
If some one can answer the questions mentioned in the quotation please answer !
Thanks again.

41 comments
But why did it happen to sswarez when it is even smaller and it has no difference in the way it provides the downloads...

Few things you need to answer.
Where do you live?
Where is the site hosted?
Did you give real info when registering the domain and is it available?

Their are was to prevent being caught.

Dude you should close it , FBI is after every One Now.....

http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?t=13210

Dude shut the fuck up with you bullshit you dont have any proof to back up you statements and you are just being a douche and trying to scare everyone if you havent got anything usefull to say dont say anything

anyways back to the topic i closed my site and looking at a legal site to be my next project its really up to you but after reading all the evidence they had against rap^ it looks like they are not going easy on him hope this helped

EDIT: also selling it 1st might be a good idea to get you started on a new site

shadow.prx
How do you think i can turn my site to legal ,
To post a single post saying " Go to Usenext if you are looking for downloads ! "
or , just redirect it to katz.com main page, or ... redirect it to a ddl script site ...
Or just post topics without download links , like indexing warez news ...
What do you think ?

from the look of the content it couldnt be made a legit site.

Leave it running as it is, if you really dont want it running as a warez site get some annon. fully offshore hosting or sell the site.

Don't sell not close, make sure you are hosted in NL or other places that are safe, and sit tight and enjoy the ride.

Come on Elio , only dumb people try to not be worried about something and in the end they pay 289k$ , please convince me .

zero are you sure ? i will be taking every ones' words carefully

I'm sure SSWarez got fucked because they were hosting warez weren't they?

And if the legal system were that bothered about warez why the hell is warez-bb up then?

If you get scared then close it but just think why would warez-bb still be up if they were that bothered about warez.

sherwood
I understand your point , and that is very convincing , thanks mate.

In case sswarez was hosting warez, then that is something else ...
So they weren't only doing the same as i am ? only posting links ... That's a relief , if there is no similar danger as what sswarez's owner in what i am doing ... i mean if the danger isn't more than removing a thread or closing the site by force ... then i will continue with the site ...
But in case sswarez was closed because it was only providing links , then that is really dangerous for all of us ...

even if SSWarez got screwed for just posting links it makes no difference they were just unlucky or unbelievably silly in not doing simple things to try and stop getting found out. As if it was just linking like I said before why is WBB still up?

Anyway since you don't live in the USA and you host somewhere and you live in israil I highly doubt FBI/US law enforcements could do anything to you,

Conclusion: Just chill out and don't do anything stupid that would get your screwed over like hosting warez, ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back