TheVideo.me Discussion

761 comments
Since 2017-04-28 payment NOT received!!!
upload by web failed, upload by ftp also...so...
maybe in few next weeks thevideo going to disappear...:(:(

When are you all gonna fix the issue with remote upload where the files keep getting stuck? Also the files are not generating correctly as many are coming back 1b?

vidup.me is not converting MKV,AVI files to mp4.

Please fix this issues if you are able to as this issue with files getting stuck has been going on for months and has only gotten temporarily fixed each time with the issue still being there.:facepalm:

When are you all gonna fix the issue with remote upload where the files keep getting stuck? Also the files are not generating correctly as many are coming back 1b?

vidup.me is not converting MKV,AVI files to mp4.

I'm having similar issues as well. And for all the files I did yesterday, the hits for Thevideo were just download hits. I didn't have one single streaming view. Very strange.

Don't know exactly what is going on with AHOURA since he has not been active with his hosts. Hence all the issues that thevideo.me and vidup is having.

Reported many times about files not generating and getting stuck on remote upload for many hours at a time and technical team cannot seem to fix it permanently since the issue keeps coming back over and over again.

Files have not been converting to mp4 on vidup

Hundreds of files are generating to 1b and technical has been made aware of the issue and still no fix. They are off on the weekends.

Many of the files are not counting views correctly since this 1b thing has started.

Last edited:
Many of the files are not counting views correctly since this 1b thing has started.

Yes, I've noticed that also. I'm only getting hits on downloads, which is normally minimal relative to streaming views for me at least. Now I'm just getting the downloads. It's frustrating.

My Views are not getting counted.. only downloads are getting counted..last 5 days not views got counted.please help me.

The views are not counting right for anyone and they are aware of it. whether they will fix it or not is up to them and they did say they would fix it and send payout this week so we shall see if they keep their word..

payouts are on the 1st and 15th and i believe the 15th payouts are for those that didn't request before the 15th so the payment for the 1se are past due. i know ahoura has plenty of money to do pay outs without waiting for ad payments :) especially with the low pay outs he does now.

Back